Regarding a Rogue Entity

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do. 

edit: lol lower tier....

What's funny is this was Kiloist's response to me giving him warning if he stayed on the LPH AA, he was going to get attacked. There was no one else even close to my range. Rather than switch alliances and distance himself from the attacks if he wasn't prepared to fight, he sends what money he does have to those attacking my alliance mate, who is now sub 1k infra. I thought about sending him a PM warning him about staying a member of LPH, but made this thread warning him instead.

How he could be so naive as to remain on the AA, while funding those attacking my alliance member; then think he wasn't going to be attacked is almost unconceivable.

Cost of Aid Kilolist sent to nations triple teaming an alliance member of mine: $12m

Cost of me selling down to hit him: Selling 450 Infra, 410 Land, 6 Destroyers, 5 Nukes, 300 Soldiers

Value of me taking out the closest thing they have to a top tier: Priceless

Funny thing is I was holding around 20 days of taxes when they attacked, so I was considering doing an infra jump before they attacked. Although their attacks made the decision not to do the infra jump easy. The decision to sell down to hit him became easy when I saw not only was he remaining a member, but sending aid to be used for attacking my member.

Edited by Methrage

Seeing LPH now complaining after I retaliate by hitting the only nation I can get in reach of, after they gang up on a new nation in my AA is just pathetic. I have nothing further to say to Kilo, you're an idiot if you ever thought you weren't going to get attacked when LPH decided to take their grudge towards me out on a new nation in my AA.

Don't pretend that the nation has no clue what he's doing, you said that was your friend that joined just to attack LPH a couple months ago. Not only that, but you never came to negotiate the terms of Limitless Nexus' release as I'd asked you to on the Kashmir forums.

How's that cross feel?

e: By the way, just to recap for everyone, this is the sequence of events that Methrage wants to claim the high ground on
  • Has Stonewall nuclear rogue me because Methrage has some vendetta that I don't even remember starting
  • Attacks Kashmir for handling Stonewall, who was in a state of war with Kashmir.
  • Tries to bribe Kashmir to leave Stonewall alone (so that Stonewall only has to worry about me...which would probably not happen)
  • Blatantly insults me at every turn during peace, refusing to negotiate.
  • Cries as we retaliate later, when we have nations in Limitless Nexus range.
  • Sells down to declare on a non-nuclear nation, instead of attempting to negotiate (this is becoming a theme in his wars; he's impulsive and not a very good forward-thinking man)
  • Comes to the OWF and threatens to aid enemies of anyone sending aid to my alliance.
Edited by Neo Uruk

Also just to clarify on the OP, I'm not saying I will pursue everyone who tech deals with LPH, but I do see it as a source of bad karma. For alliances like TOP who have members who have done plenty to create good Karma between us, I'll just be disappointed if they continue tech dealing with LPH despite the attack on Limitless Nexus.

If someone has a long term deal going and just doesn't pay attention to the forums, that is different from nations actively pursuing tech deals with those fighting Limitless Nexus; knowing its going towards fighting LN. However even them I just plan to show the same disregard towards who I tech deal with in the future.

I didn't even know it was possible to backpedal that hard.

" I highly encourage any alliances who don't want to see those at war with them in the future (rogue or not) receive aid; not to send any further aid to anyone on the Los Pollos Hermanos AA"

That is hardly a statement implying any definite action against those with tech deals going, I think it just implies it could be bad for relations for alliances to send more aid to those attacking LN and encouraging alliances not to who want to be shown the same respect. So for alliances who don't care about aid sent or tech deals happening with those at war with them, it wouldn't even matter.

I think it implies that you're being passive-aggressive because you don't have the stones to man up to anyone that you see as having a chance to take you out.

Hi, my name is Rey, and I'm better than you. I hope you have fun getting your shit kicked in.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Hi, my name is Rey, and I'm better than you. I hope you have fun getting your !@#$ kicked in.

lol, that one cruise missile which got through really kicked my teeth. Brilliant tactical move on your part to cause some back forth damage in the ultra low tier, as the closest thing you had to a big nation gets knocked into the ultra low tier with you. Great trade off on your part. :P

Edited by Methrage

lol, that one cruise missile which got through really kicked my teeth. Brilliant tactical move on your part to cause some back forth damage in the ultra low tier, as the closest thing you had to a big nation gets knocked into the ultra low tier with you. Great trade off on your part. :P

I really hope you don't expect me to put much effort into this.

Also just to clarify on the OP, I'm not saying I will pursue everyone who tech deals with LPH, but I do see it as a source of bad karma. For alliances like TOP who have members who have done plenty to create good Karma between us, I'll just be disappointed if they continue tech dealing with LPH despite the attack on Limitless Nexus.

If someone has a long term deal going and just doesn't pay attention to the forums, that is different from nations actively pursuing tech deals with those fighting Limitless Nexus; knowing its going towards fighting LN. However even them I just plan to show the same disregard towards who I tech deal with in the future.

Don't flatter yourself, no one cares about you or your joke of an alliance.

Keep it coming! I love it, a 500 day old nation is hiding out of range from you even though I just made an infra jump and bought a lot of tech not to long ago, in all honesty I was going to hit you once I reached your range, you know with a MP so we could have had more fun. But I see you like being a dick about it and not being any fun :( carry on!

Given your size in relation to the other nations around you, and the number of nations in your range that have Nuclear Weapons, I think the bigger question is not whether or not Methrage should have let you have a MP before he attacked, but why on earth you didn't have one beforehand.

It doesn't do your alliance many favours if you restrict your nation to conventional warfare only at your level.

It is a bit busy at the moment to call on.

I'd really hope you don't think that Mogar is my only ally.

I'd also hope Invicta had enough sense to know that a mouthbreather like you isn't worth it, but maybe they're too busy snorting candy and pretending they're doing !@#$.

e: Oh, and speaking of treaties, my inbox lighting up tells me that I don't really need a treaty in this case. Edited by Neo Uruk

I'd really hope you don't think that Mogar is my only ally.

I'd also hope Invicta had enough sense to know that a mouthbreather like you isn't worth it, but maybe they're too busy snorting candy and pretending they're doing !@#$.

e: Oh, and speaking of treaties, my inbox lighting up tells me that I don't really need a treaty in this case.

I really don't care who you sell yourself to for favours as its none of my business what happens within the borders of neo uruk.

Mouthbreather? That's cute coming from the biggest one on this forum, now run along chihuahua.

Given your size in relation to the other nations around you, and the number of nations in your range that have Nuclear Weapons, I think the bigger question is not whether or not Methrage should have let you have a MP before he attacked, but why on earth you didn't have one beforehand.

It doesn't do your alliance many favours if you restrict your nation to conventional warfare only at your level.

See above where it shows I talk about burning a big part of my warchest to reach the size I am currently at, I had plans to buy the MP by the end of the month (also stated), but that will be put on hold now.

edit: the whole letting Methrage let me get a MP first was a joke and a jab at how pathetic he is.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

You have been at over 15K NS for a full wonder cycle (at least).

As I said.....

Yes, it's easy to look at and not take into account what the wonder I bought might have been isn't it? Well, I valued the extra aid slot over the nuclear weapons because at the time, I had no need for the nuclear weapons as I wasn't on the LPH AA and had a war broke out I would have been sent into peace mode on orders by the alliance's govt I was in. So please, try again to tell me how at 15k I should have had nukes, I was at 15k with 3.9k infra because I had an airforce I never decommed from the last war if you want to get into the specifics. I'm not sure of anyone who really encourages a MP at 3.9k infra.