Regarding a Rogue Entity

If I were living the existence Rey lives, depending on people to maybe cover my stupid ass for no reason except they think he's funny or kicking sand on someone they don't like at any given point, I'd be unable to look at myself in the mirror.  You're like a midget some posse keeps around to laugh at themselves on off days until you get yourself into trouble so they can laugh at you and the other guy.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice user Schattenmann; I'm glad the founder of renowned alliance Cult of Justitia has such wise words to share. Call me when you're not making a mockery of what you used to be.

To respond to your point though: if people were keeping me around to laugh at me and "the other guy," I doubt I'd have a guaranteed protection agreement with anybody.

e: actually, it's kind of funny; didn't you get backing from alliances far bigger than you so that your shenanigans could be supported?

Edited by Neo Uruk

Saying Schattenmann is making a mockery of what he used to be belies a misunderstanding for what he was.

He's been ranting and raving for years now, but it seems like the effort hasn't been there since 2009. All in all, he's become just another senile part-time intellectual.

If I were living the existence Rey lives, depending on people to maybe cover my stupid ass for no reason except they think he's funny or kicking sand on someone they don't like at any given point, I'd be unable to look at myself in the mirror.  You're like a midget some posse keeps around to laugh at themselves on off days until you get yourself into trouble so they can laugh at you and the other guy.

Fine.. Guess I'll put Rey back on his leash. 

All parties involved should do the rest of us a service and cease to exist

Oh please. What you have YOU done to entertain me lately? Hmm?

Also, on the whole 'stop tech trading' thing, I do think Methrage has a point.

Now me, I trade with both sides, I have for a long time. I'm actually buying from two alliances that appear to be at war with each other right now. I dont care, and they dont seem to either. Their fun is their concern. I have never attacked anyone or ordered anyone attacked just for a tech deal. You may agree with my policy or disagree with it but at least it's consistent and fair.

But there are certainly parties that have explicit policies to the contrary, and a track record of enforcing it aggressively. Perhaps they should at least be consistent and refrain from the same behaviour they claim to find so objectionable from others.

I doubt I'd have a guaranteed protection agreement with anybody.

e: actually, it's kind of funny; didn't you get backing from alliances far bigger than you so that your shenanigans could be supported?

CoJ never had one guarantee from day 1 to the last day.  When we worked with other alliances, we had less guarantees than any other time, and our shenanigans had implications and ideological motives beyond puny nobody pariah vs. nobody pariah pissing matches. 

CoJ was an experiment that ran its course, you are a running joke that has worn threadbare.

CoJ never had one guarantee from day 1 to the last day.  When we worked with other alliances, we had less guarantees than any other time, and our shenanigans had implications and ideological motives beyond puny nobody pariah vs. nobody pariah pissing matches. 

CoJ was an experiment that ran its course, you are a running joke that has worn threadbare.

Oh, so you couldn't get anybody to back you? Cool.

Ouch...selling down to hit me then jumping like 20k in ns hurts a lot Methrage...good job! Thanks for the casualties, knock me down far enough so I can shit on your buddy in LN please 

Ouch...selling down to hit me then jumping like 20k in ns hurts a lot Methrage...good job! Thanks for the casualties, knock me down far enough so I can !@#$ on your buddy in LN please 

If LPH thought they would have free reign to gang up on a smaller Limitless Nexus nation, while hiding out of range from me; then you guys are even dumber than I thought. Don't worry, you'll be sinking down there.

If LPH thought they would have free reign to gang up on a smaller Limitless Nexus nation, while hiding out of range from me; then you guys are even dumber than I thought. Don't worry, you'll be sinking down there.

Keep it coming! I love it, a 500 day old nation is hiding out of range from you even though I just made an infra jump and bought a lot of tech not to long ago, in all honesty I was going to hit you once I reached your range, you know with a MP so we could have had more fun. But I see you like being a dick about it and not being any fun :( carry on!

Nicely done Methrage, now lets see if Rey is bluffing about those "secret treaties."

Not only am I not bluffing, I don't think I'll even use a "secret treaty"

We never thought we'd have free reign, we just thought you were a little smarter than you are.

Keep it coming! I love it, a 500 day old nation is hiding out of range from you even though I just made an infra jump and bought a lot of tech not to long ago, in all honesty I was going to hit you once I reached your range, you know with a MP so we could have had more fun. But I see you like being a dick about it and not being any fun :( carry on!

And LPH wasn't being a dick about it ganging up Nicholai? Letting you get MP would of been a huge mistake, then you would of been able nuke him after I make you sink. Taking a proactive approach to prevent a group of nations from getting MP who are attacking an alliance member is the best approach. That you guys were dumb enough to attack before you had MP is telling, although not surprising with who your leader is.

And LPH wasn't being a dick about it ganging up Nicholai? Letting you get MP would of been a huge mistake, then you would of been able nuke him after I make you sink. Taking a proactive approach to prevent a group of nations from getting MP who are attacking an alliance member is the best approach. That you guys were dumb enough to attack before you had MP is telling, although not surprising with who your leader is.

I was wanting to nuke you, if you could read, you would have picked that up. Yes, a down declare on a non-nuclear nation is teaching us a lesson. Also, those nations are what 3k at most? Lol... Yes 3k nations run around with MPs and 100 tech and can afford nukes. Why didn't I think of it sooner.

I was wanting to nuke you, if you could read, you would have picked that up. Yes, a down declare on a non-nuclear nation is teaching us a lesson. Also, those nations are what 3k at most? Lol... Yes 3k nations run around with MPs and 100 tech and can afford nukes. Why didn't I think of it sooner.

With you sending money out to those attacking Nicholai, I would of had to wait forever for you to get MP. No thanks.

With you sending money out to those attacking Nicholai, I would of had to wait forever for you to get MP. No thanks.

At least I send my alliance members aid when they are in war. Don't try to pull that card. And, nah not really, I could have bought it by the end of the month and danced with you.

At least I send my alliance members aid when they are in war. Don't try to pull that card. And, nah not really, I could have bought it by the end of the month and danced with you.

Well, unlike Methrage, you don't lead the other nation as well have a warchest.

You guys declare on an alliance mate, then expect me to wait a month before retaliating; so you guys have more time to arm up while my alliance is under attack? Biggest joke I've heard in a while.

Edited by Methrage

Well, unlike Methrage, you don't lead the other nation as well have a warchest.

I have no warchest remember I just blew like 300 mil. 

You guys declare on an alliance mate, then expect me to wait a month before retaliating; so you guys have more time to arm up while my alliance is under attack? Biggest joke I've heard in a while.

Nah, just thought you had more courtesy then to down declare a non-nuclear nation then again it's you and I forget I can't expect much from you.

Seeing LPH now complaining after I retaliate by hitting the only nation I can get in reach of, after they gang up on a new nation in my AA is just pathetic. I have nothing further to say to Kilo, you're an idiot if you ever thought you weren't going to get attacked when LPH decided to take their grudge towards me out on a new nation in my AA.

Seeing LPH now complaining after I retaliate by hitting the only nation I can get in reach of, after they gang up on a new nation in my AA is just pathetic. I have nothing further to say to Kilo, you're an idiot if you ever thought you weren't going to get attacked when LPH decided to take their grudge towards me out on a new nation in my AA.

Lol I'm not complaining I'm just saying you should have asked me out on a date... I'm not some cheap whore you can just go around hitting and quitting. No, you couldn't hit me until you sold down to do so, I'm happy you hit me though, I feel important again <3