Regarding a Rogue Entity

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

LPH has decided to attack the lower tier of Limitless Nexus. While I'm not in range to hit any of them, if any of them to do grow to a size where I can declare on them, anyone on the LPH AA will be hit whenever possible. I highly encourage any alliances who don't want to see those at war with them in the future (rogue or not) receive aid; not to send any further aid to anyone on the Los Pollos Hermanos AA.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we're vaguely threatening TOP, Umbrella, DoD, et al now? I see that going very well.

Also, Limitless Nexus and Los Pollos Hermanos have been at war for a while now; you should know, as you started the conflict via sending Stonewall as your little hitman.

Edited by Neo Uruk

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

LPH has decided to attack the lower tier of Limitless Nexus. While I'm not in range to hit any of them, if any of them to do grow to a size where I can declare on them, anyone on the LPH AA will be hit whenever possible. I highly encourage any alliances who don't want to see those at war with them in the future (rogue or not) receive aid; not to send any further aid to anyone on the Los Pollos Hermanos AA.

Please do. 

edit: lol lower tier....

Edited by Sir Kiloist

So we're vaguely threatening TOP, Umbrella, DoD, et al now? I see that going very well.

I'm not threatening anyone, just pointing out the basics. Those who don't want to see those at war with them receive aid, should not be sending aid to those attacking Limitless Nexus. Any aid they have sent you was before there was any war ongoing. Now with war being the reality, they should cease sending aid if they expect others not to aid their rogues.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you, is all.

Edited by Methrage

I'm not threatening anyone, just pointing out the basics. Those who don't want to see those at war with them receive aid, should not be sending aid to those attacking Limitless Nexus. Any aid they have sent you was before there was any war ongoing. Now with war being the reality, they should cease sending aid if they expect others not to aid their rogues.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you, is all.

There was a state of war between us the entire time, I just had to wait until those in range were ready. I never signed on to any peace with Limitless Nexus.

Yeah no I'm going to keep buying tech from that guy in LPH.

You can of course do what you want, just don't be surprised if I take that as an admission you're fine with me aiding those considered an Enemy of GOONS or "tech dealing" with them. If you would see that as a hostile action and you do it first; then it would be GOONS who violated any peace between us first.

Edited by Methrage

You can of course do what you want, just don't be surprised if I take that as an admission you're fine with me aiding those considered an Enemy of GOONS or "tech dealing" with them. If you would see that as a hostile action and you do it first; then it would be GOONS who violated any peace between us first.

You can take that however you wish. If you were in an actual alliance maybe people would care, including me. But you're not so nobody is going to make an exception for you.

You can take that however you wish. If you were in an actual alliance maybe people would care, including me. But you're not so nobody is going to make an exception for you.

That is fine with me. I'm not going to attack you guys for tech dealing with them. Although for in the future when I'm bored, I will keep track of those causing problems for Limitless Nexus while we're having problems with rogues of our own.

Rey really should publicly list his protector (alliance forums or in-game), I'm sure he thinks he is being clever and cute keeping it hidden, but I doubt any protector will be pleased if they have to actually step in because people think Rey is bluffing.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Rey really should publicly list his protector (alliance forums or in-game), I sure he thinks he is being clever keeping it hidden but I doubt any protector will be pleased if they have to actually step in because people think Rey is bluffing.

Rey has no protector I'm pretty sure and I do have slots open to assist those nations who want to assist with this problem in right NS ranges.

Rey really should publicly list his protector (alliance forums or in-game), I'm sure he thinks he is being clever and cute keeping it hidden, but I doubt any protector will be pleased if they have to actually step in because people think Rey is bluffing.

If you paid any attention you'd know at least 3 alliances I have ties to, even if two of them are small. I don't think one of the other couple would really like me putting it on public display or trying to use their weight.

If you paid any attention you'd know at least 3 alliances I have ties to, even if two of them are small. I don't think one of the other couple would really like me putting it on public display or trying to use their weight.

We shouldn't have to "pay attention" in order to know your treaties. If someone attacks nothing compels your "protectors" to intervene if there is nothing written down and verifiable. This was covered in Alliance 101.

Rey has no protector I'm pretty sure and I do have slots open to assist those nations who want to assist with this problem in right NS ranges.

You were also pretty sure Kashmir wouldn't attack you for harboring their rogue. I'm pretty sure you're never aware of what the hell you're talking about. Edited by Neo Uruk

We shouldn't have to "pay attention" in order to know your treaties. If someone attacks nothing compels your "protectors" to intervene if there is nothing written down and verifiable. This was covered in Alliance 101.

Yeah, no ..... See Sovereignty 101 ... Its prerequisite is Alliance 202 though, so you may be a little behind the curve of the rest of the class ..

So just a recap, because Rey doesn't publicly list the supposed protectorate treaties, the following applies:

1) The protectorate treaties, if they exist, only do so on a verbal basis... nothing compels the protectors to act.

2) Any unnamed protector which militarily intervenes without defusing the situation is itself acting in aggression, and risks triggering a treaty chain response.

3) Rey is an idiot

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I can say with 100% certainty the most satisfying aid I ever sent was to RUKUNU during Eq, so if you do end up going that route I suggest trying out he who is animal :|