My RAGE is rising.

Mogar

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here let me help you... Hey Starfox could you put a leash on you're pet ?

starfox not government and as he say, he do no speak for polaris. I have secret message minister of peace.

Good I expect I stern talking to..  It's been some time since a major alliance threatened to punish me.

In the meantime consider this a gift.

Shock-Collars-for-Dogs-Training.jpg

what is ?

ITT Mogar claims success for Rota deleting.

Which makes him responsible for the funeral expense's.. Now who needs a good laugh ? Make sure you check the time stamps from my post to the irc log minutes ago

<ReytheGreat> 19:33 Rotavele Ok ReytheGreat did you guy do that as a troll move to piss me off
<ReytheGreat> 19:33 Rotavele Mogar isn't in range, nor would I ever delete my nation because of him. It was a long time coming and NG and co. are the reason it was deleted. That III Percent guy "Bowing" to Mogar and saying he is single handedly responsible after being banned from all the relevant channels really does piss me off.
<ReytheGreat> 19:34 Rotavele I hate ignorance.

OOC

Yonsae you were set up like a fat rat and you bit, if your going to RP show a little professionalism, I despise stupidity and you are ..... fill in the blank

Edited by Freelancer

Which makes him responsible for the funeral expense's.. Now who needs

a good laugh ? Make sure you check the time stamps from my post to the irc log minutes ago

OOC

Yonsae you were set up like a fat rat and you bit, if your going to RP show a little professionalism, I despise stupidity and you are ..... fill in the blank

We are in skype call i tell everything I see :) you can come call too! hehe

i am glad see mogar get war, hope you next.

What does Pacifica being a force for good or a force for bad, or even what year it currently is have to do with it? They've got nothing to do with FAN or FAN's secret treaties; as you sit and !@#$ on secret treaties in that previous post.

Edited by Rayvon

Not exactly... Up until the Moldavi Rebellion Pacifica had more or less been a force for good in my book.

Not at all what I meant... I was referring to how you live in the past.

Nothing wrong with desiring to return to Order and boost the number of nations in our world to a higher level, is there?

Problem is... This is seen by people in the game already so not much boosting going on. And war is a good thing.

But you just said they deserve it!

Response always has to be proportionate to the action committed and the situation on the ground. I am not aware of any recent action committed by FAN that is destabilizing in nature. I was not even aware FAN has secret treaties, so I do not know why this strawman is being brought up.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

17:42    Tywin_Lannister    mogar you literally took credit for rota deleting
17:42    Mogar    no
17:42    Mogar    someone else gave me credit
17:42    Mogar    :D
17:42    Mogar    I didn't say !@#$ besides rota is deleted
17:42    Mogar    and hence my mission was complete
17:43    Tywin_Lannister    your mission
17:44    Tywin_Lannister    no one person can ever look more powerful than the system, mogar
17:45    Tywin_Lannister    this is the problem with DBDC right now
17:46    Tywin_Lannister    [ooc]this is coincidentally why medal of honor recipients are rarely allowed to see combat again[/ooc]
17:46    Tywin_Lannister    its disruptive

Edited by Tywin Lannister