My RAGE is rising.

Mogar

i am confuse

Not surprising given everything I've read in this thead and else where with you're name on it.

So I’ll give you the hooked phonics version.

Your original comment was edited and I’ve got the original on our board, so don’t deny it.

Freelancer won’t be posting for a while, it wasn’t an order it was a request by Esoteric and myself.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprising given everything I've read in this thead and else where with you're name on it.

So I’ll give you the hooked phonics version.

Your original comment was edited and I’ve got the original on our board, so don’t deny it.

Freelancer won’t be posting for a while, it wasn’t an order it was a request by Esoteric and myself.

I edit it because i thought she was boy but she is not.

lady red pm me the logs here http://reavers.pretentiousgaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/208-stone-and-steel-the-best-logs-evah/

Edited by Yonsae

A friendly warning that blanket threats from a rogue AA can come back and bite you in the arse... Is me personally threatening him? You have a peculiar thought process.

Only people threatening in here are the two rogue arsehats called Mogar and Rey.

I'm struggling to come up with ways that I am a rogue.

Let SAS, Invicta, WAPA, and whoever else Rota goes crying to deal with him.

or not, am I right guys?

Making demands and threats of war, while having no authority or basis over anything to dictate your demands onto others.

So you're a rogue whose short on dutch curage, that's why its all bark and no bite.

Ah, so you're full of shit per usual. Good to know.

Making demands and threats of war, while having no authority or basis over anything to dictate your demands onto others.

So you're a rogue whose short on dutch curage, that's why its all bark and no bite.

There is a problem with your definition of a rogue, it has been established several times that I am never a rogue, and in fact an independent alliance, Rey as well has multiple alliances treaties, further cementing the evidence that simply because you do not have dozens upon your AA does not mean you are a rogue.

Woof woof woof

*pats* There, there, doggy. You hungry? Here have a bone. You're just a little softie aren't you, run along now and be a good boy.

-----------

There's a lot of chest thumping from the two regular barkers seeking attention interjecting them selves into other peoples business and making a mockery of the event. Edited by the rebel

I was almost afraid that you would give a real answer instead of just !@#$posting.

my apology for not answer what was request?

I was almost afraid that you would give a real answer instead of just !@#$posting.

He left his alliance to start his little rogue AA and he doesn't have the authority to dictate his war threats over something that is not his business. The intentions of his rogury is obvious.

So yes shit posting to match his normal shit posting, no need to be his white knight.

Elevator is a loon. He's destroyed any good will that was left in the last week or so. You're relatively new here, so it's understandable that you do not understand what is going on.

you are rude youself! you comment on my news video with very rude comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFr95tVk-gk

you were lead me to stop make them i haven't made English video anymore

Edited by Yonsae

He left his alliance to start his little rogue AA and he doesn't have the authority to dictate his war threats over something that is not his business. The intentions of his rogury is obvious.

So yes !@#$ posting to match his normal !@#$ posting, no need to be his white knight.

if it is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a problem, then you'd have the ability to attack me IG over it, since you are the one beating your chest over it when I am merely defending my public enemy brother, of which we hold a treaty together.

how in the devil is this defensive?

User Rotavele is offensive by default, therefore anyone standing against them is defensive.

Regardless..

This is still going on? 

Rotavele no longer exists in game, so mission success.

Rotavele no longer exists in game, so mission success.

*BOWS*

Impressive, I imagined a lengthy drawn out affair, you do realize that your responsible for the funeral expenses, feel free to farm that job out, however a service should be held.

You’ve accomplished something that’s been tried many times, you need to make sure the whole world attends to make one final toast to the most hated character the worlds seen, (well top 10)  it should be a gala event, lots of flowers.

Tomorrow night I’m available, I can supply the Capt Morgan’s

*BOWS*

Impressive, I imagined a lengthy drawn out affair, you do realize that your responsible for the funeral expenses, feel free to farm that job out, however a service should be held.

You’ve accomplished something that’s been tried many times, you need to make sure the whole world attends to make one final toast to the most hated character the worlds seen, (well top 10)  it should be a gala event, lots of flowers.

Tomorrow night I’m available, I can supply the Capt Morgan’s

Mogar was ban from all channels by NG, NPO, IRON,  NoR, and Allies. They ask him go away.

You acknowledge you gave guy with biggest ego in whole game an ego boost? He is not even in range of roto and you act like he did it single hand. Rey was even in range. Those alliance are reason roto left, mogar not even in range or was take serious by any one involve.

III percent tell you to shut you face. This be why.

In fact he was ban from so many channel that rey had to tell that rota delete. He was not aware until then.

Edited by Yonsae

Mogar was ban from all channels by NG, NPO, IRON,  NoR, and Allies. They ask him go away.

You acknowledge you gave guy with biggest ego in whole game an ego boost? He is not even in range of roto and you act like he did it single hand. Rey was even in range.

III percent tell you to shut you face. This be why.

Leave the protection of the NpO and see how fast your public remarks bite, it won't take but 10 seconds from the time you leave, care to wager ?

Leave the protection of the NpO and see how fast your public remarks bite, it won't take but 10 seconds from the time you leave, care to wager ?

will forward to proper authority and let them handle your threat.