My RAGE is rising.

Mogar

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost like they're trying to give Rotavele the moral high ground.

I'd argue they already did by going around like idiots. 

agree

i am confuse which is shinest of two turds

then they will ban him, as will all other AAs, I have taken on entire alliances by myself, There is not a force in this world that will stop me from my quest to kill the false prophet that is the broken Elevator.

arrogant like this is what brought down empire before. saying you kill any alliance single handedly not do you any favor!

Edited by Yonsae

you seem to think there is a single alliance in this game I couldn't destroy if I set my mind to it, spoiler: there's not. The false prophet elevator will burn, and I will do everything in my ability to ensure that happens, including shed my own pixels for the next forever to do so.

Frankly, the behavior you (and a few others) are exhibiting is absurd in its own right. I am not a fan of Rotavele, and I do not mean to defend him, but the alliances that he has been ghosting over the last twenty-four hours are without blame. You make demands and threaten their destruction within moments of him joining, as if any reasonable person would expect them to monitor their AA every waking hour of the day (it isn't like they have anything better to do, eh?).

I have to wonder if some of you are as offended by Rotavele's comments as you say. Many others, myself included, found the comments distasteful, but you do not see us using it as an excuse to behave like petulant children. It is almost as if upholding a moral standard is of lower priority to you than your desire to draw attention to your own self-righteousness. Do forgive me if I appear bored with your antics.

On a final note, if you are truly wanting for Rotavele to face some real consequences for his disgusting behavior, I suggest you stop acting like a buffon yourself. As Commander Sheppard said (and he is not one I usually agree with on anything), you are lending Rotavele the moral high ground. I am not sure I would go that far, as even the most outrageous of behavior on your part will make Rotavele's actions less deplorabke. However, your behavior can and does distract from whatever justice is in this cause. Unnecessary threats and bluster make it seem that this is less about upholding a standard and more about finding an excuse to push others around.

arrogant like this is what brought down empire before. saying you kill any alliance single handedly not do you any favor!

war stats like mine mean never having to say sorry.

RV, I'm giving any alliance 24 hours, should they not remove him, they get a friendly nudge in the right direction. I have even including instructions in the OP for the more proactive alliance leaders.

Edited by Mogar

If crap heads like yourself are talking to them then it is not surprising.

Yeah, I can see how "You've got a PZI target on your AA, and I'd very much like you to remove him before we feel compelled to" would spur people into talking shit about how my "threats" are idle and I hold no weight -- all the while giving me what I want.

war stats like mine mean never having to say sorry.

RV, I'm giving any alliance 24 hours, should they not remove him, they get a friendly nudge in the right direction. I have even including instructions in the OP for the more proactive alliance leaders.

This is the summer, it is possible that those with the ability to remove this gnat are away and may not respond in that period. Still, it is entirely irrelevant. Unless the alliance attempts to offer Rotavele meaningful protection, I see no reason to even give them a "nudge." Well, other than to give yourself a flimsy excuse to engage in attention-seeking roguery.

Yeah, I can see how "You've got a PZI target on your AA, and I'd very much like you to remove him before we feel compelled to" would spur people into talking !@#$ about how my "threats" are idle and I hold no weight -- all the while giving me what I want.

Except what Mogar is proposing is that other nations be attacked. It is enough to make even me question the motives of some of the involved.

Except what Mogar is proposing is that other nations be attacked. It is enough to make even me question the motives of some of the involved.

I'm going with the same 24 hour proposal. It was agreed upon with several alliance leaders (major) and gov members in the channel when I said it. Nobody voiced dissent about it.

If an alliance wishes to harbor someone in my ZI list, they will hear me knock. And if they don't wish to harbor him, they would be wise to switch to "Approval"-based membership and boot him the hell off their AA.

Nations that make threats and are not in recognized alliances are nothing more than rogues and raid targets. Be careful with your blanket threats with unreasonable time scales as it will come back to bite you in the arse

Any alliance worth its salt will have an official online within a 24 hour window. Exemptions will be given to inactive little micros or alliances with absent-minded governments that just take the week off. Edited by Neo Uruk

If you have learned anything over the years, it should be that people seem to react much quicker to a kind word with the barrel of a gun behind it over just a kind word.

Nations that make threats and are not in recognized alliances are nothing more than rogues and raid targets. Be careful with your blanket threats with unreasonable time scales as it will come back to bite you in the arse

Please, send the best you got, I'll be waiting.

Edited by Mogar

You could all stop massaging Rotavele and your own egos and let NG sort this out. Just saying.

You should stop interfering in my business and let me handle affairs I've been handling. Just saying. Edited by Neo Uruk

Bravado from a rogue, who saw that coming...

The thing is, you make me out to be a rogue, when the Royal Ariana Grande Empire is recognized as an alliance, simply because you think I will be attacked does not mean it will actually occur. You are even in range, bring along a few friends if you are worried. I have been on the RAGE AA for nearly a year in total, and not once been attacked, what makes you believe this time will be any different?

The thing is, you make me out to be a rogue, when the Royal Ariana Grande Empire is recognized as an alliance, simply because you think I will be attacked does not mean it will actually occur. You are even in range, bring along a few friends if you are worried. I have been on the RAGE AA for nearly a year in total, and not once been attacked, what makes you believe this time will be any different?

Cute you turn a comment on be careful on your blanket threats into a call out, come declare on me if you have the stones.

Or you just all bark and no bite?

So when you guys are done making a mockery of this whole fucking thing, I'd like you to step back and remember that Rotavele insulted Andrew and NG. Not you.

Seeing as NG hates Mogar, we definitely do not support his ridiculous antics and threats to alliances. He's taken this very personal problem and turned it into a circlejerk all about him.

Anyways. I highly recommend not warring Rota unless you want to deal with the rest of NG. Sure, we want Rota PZI'd, but we dont want random people doing it.

Cute you turn a comment on be careful on your blanket threats into a call out, come declare on me if you have the stones.

Or you just all bark and no bite?

My only interest is in ensuring rota's destruction, if you could provide a valid reason as to how hitting you stops the broken elevator from existing.

So when you guys are done making a mockery of this whole !@#$@#$ thing, I'd like you to step back and remember that Rotavele insulted Andrew and NG. Not you.

Seeing as NG hates Mogar, we definitely do not support his ridiculous antics and threats to alliances. He's taken this very personal problem and turned it into a circlejerk all about him.

Anyways. I highly recommend not warring Rota unless you want to deal with the rest of NG. Sure, we want Rota PZI'd, but we dont want random people doing it.

rotavele insults me on a near constant basis, but there is only a few subjects that actually can provoke a response like this, (OOC: as someone who has experienced senseless loss a few times in their life, mocking the death of someone who did not deserve to die is one of them) and rota pressed that button. I am showing my support of my fellow Public Enemy, Rey, and due to his nation being rather small, I would assume the threat of billions in damages from my nation would hold more weight than the tens of millions he could cause.

If you have learned anything over the years, it should be that people seem to react much quicker to a kind word with the barrel of a gun behind it over just a kind word.

Oh please. You and I both know that no one would take in Rotavele once they have been inform of the reasons why everyone wants its head. This is about fanning your own ego, and nothing more. You have changed the subject matter from Rotavele's disgusting actions to your blind and feigned outrage. With these stunts you are undermining the cause you profess to have taken up, whether or not you have the sense to realize that.

Oh please. You and I both know that no one would take in Rotavele once they have been inform of the reasons why everyone wants its head. This is about fanning your own ego, and nothing more. You have changed the subject matter from Rotavele's disgusting actions to your blind and feigned outrage. With these stunts you are undermining the cause you profess to have taken up, whether or not you have the sense to realize that.

I would not be surprised if Rotavele eventually found an alliance to take him in, you seem to think this is the first time Rota has had a price upon their head.

My only interest is in ensuring rota's destruction, if you could provide a valid reason as to how hitting you stops the broken elevator from existing.

You're the one who called me out with a baiting comment so you tell me. But nice backpedal, carry on barking doggy.

Being a rogue and threatening to hit people who aren't the said person isn't stopping him from "existing" either.