My RAGE is rising.

Mogar

Hello world, it's been a while, now unfortunately, I have found myself quite bad at math, but I also have 5 aid slots available, anyone who is willing to send me 100 tech I would greatly appreciate it in order to hit the 2nd largest nation of the AA currently hiding rotavele, I will work my way down their entire alliance until Rotavele is removed from the alliance, sound like a deal?

Nation Linky.

A notice to alliance owners, pass it along: Go Here: on Ruler where you see send a message etc, click on the gavel tab. It will say "Ban from alliance" if you scroll onto it and wait for a second and you will be able to ban the backward elevator.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never before heard of this alliance. It is unlikely they pay much attention to world affairs, and therefore are likely ignorant of who and what Rotavele is. This is precisely the sort that the creature preys upon. Diplomacy is order. Before any action is taken against this alliance, enlighten them. Once they have the knowledge that the rest of us have I have no doubt that they will release Rotavele from their protection.

Please don't attack this alliance. Rotatevele is not an official member and membership is open so anyone can join, this is how he was able to join without any screening.

then they will ban him, as will all other AAs, I have taken on entire alliances by myself, There is not a force in this world that will stop me from my quest to kill the false prophet that is the broken Elevator.

then they will ban him, as will all other AAs, I have taken on entire alliances by myself, There is not a force in this world that will stop me from my quest to kill the false prophet that is the broken Elevator.

I'm absolutely positive that the first thing the leaders of TCSS will do is ban him once they see that he has joined.

I'm absolutely positive that the first thing the leaders of TCSS will do is ban him once they see that he has joined.

Based upon SAS earlier today, I am certain that some alliances will require some "help" in seeing the light of Admin.

Considering rotavele is in peace mode anyway, I'm not sure what bullying less informed alliances accomplishes. This is just taking it to a ridiculous level.

Nothing is going to stand in my way this time.

Which makes this attention seeking effort meaningless, except to look like a hardass and intimidate smaller alliances.

you seem to think there is a single alliance in this game I couldn't destroy if I set my mind to it, spoiler: there's not. The false prophet elevator will burn, and I will do everything in my ability to ensure that happens, including shed my own pixels for the next forever to do so.

Considering rotavele is in peace mode anyway, I'm not sure what bullying less informed alliances accomplishes. This is just taking it to a ridiculous level.

Really for someone that boast about creating three security bureaus you should exactly know why you don't want him anywhere near you.

Then he'll sit and rot his economy while we wait. And he won't have any friends to rot with him.

He feeds off the rage of his opponents. Even once he is out of peace mode and his nation has been pixelly vanquished, how will we find his other horcruxes?

I am not certain why you would want to attack We Are Perth Army, however, if you were considering attacking Landru the Falcon, might I pleasantly remind you The Congolese Soukous Society are friends of CRAP.

edited for clarity due to lack of caffeine poisoning

Edited by EEjack

I am not certain why you would want to attack We Are Perth Army, however, if you were considering attacking Landru the Falcon, might I pleasantly remind you The Congolese Soukous Society are friends of CRAP.

edited for clarity due to lack of caffeine poisoning

I think he has less to worry about now if the Congolese are allied to CRAP. 

The alliance in the OP is very reasonable and they recently announced a protector. I think a simple message asking them to remove rotavele is all that is necessary, probably.

TCSS (or whatever the $%&@) has removed Rotavele.

e: as has WAPA, albeit with a far less willing tone. Edited by Neo Uruk

Number of Soldiers Lost: 0 Attacking + 935 Defending = 935 Casualties

I don't even... how can you be that old and have that few casualties?

Hilow, this is because my nation employs brick hurling dandy men as soldiers. Unstoppable.

Also thank you to everyone who sent me messages threatening to destroy me. Classy per usual.

So the fellow is gone, so I must go now. Ganesh bless each one of you.