The Pink Team's gone mad. Pecers are on the loos.

Sabcat

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should also take acting lessons.

While the "peaceful nation" bit is bullshit (or a joke-- more likely), I'd echo Bones here and say LSF has been extremely unreasonable and that has a big reason this has become so much more than it originally needed to be. 

Lol I'm going to be the better man and let this BS go.
I'm done with this crap.

Unless they continue pushing. (I have a very short fuse)

You keep saying that as if it's a convincing statement.

While the "peaceful nation" bit is !@#$%^&* (or a joke-- more likely), I'd echo Bones here and say LSF has been extremely unreasonable and that has a big reason this has become so much more than it originally needed to be. 

Bones has been completely out of line with what should have been done -- and that's coming from me.

LSF certainly could have handled it better, if they had a government. How do you expect what is essentially an alliance where everyone can make their own rules to act? Edited by Neo Uruk

Bones has been completely out of line with what should have been done -- and that's coming from me.

LSF certainly could have handled it better, if they had a government. How do you expect what is essentially an alliance where everyone can make their own rules to act?

LSF uses the "not having a government" excuse much too much. They've been around, they've dealt with ghosts/raiders/etc. They know how the planet works. They have a point man. They just choose to not handle things when it's convenient for them. 

P.S. Coming from you? What is that supposed to mean? How big do you think your dick is?

LSF uses the "not having a government" excuse much too much. They've been around, they've dealt with ghosts/raiders/etc. They know how the planet works. They have a point man. They just choose to not handle things when it's convenient for them. 

P.S. Coming from you? What is that supposed to mean? How big do you think your dick is?

The point man is a revolving door. I've heard approximately ten different names to go to since the start of the year.

I know how big it is, I was more talking of the fact that I usually couldn't care less for conventions. Edited by Neo Uruk

The point man is a revolving door. I've heard approximately ten different names to go to since the start of the year.

My point exactly, they change their point man just so they can prolong issues that should be easily fixed. They are being intentionally unhelpful by doing so. 

But it has been Sabcat for some time now though -- however he will pretend to not be in the know while posting topics such as this one. 

My point was that, regardless of how LSF has acted -- and I'm very aware they haven't done themselves any favors in this affair -- BONES has been very out of line and should (but won't, I'd guess) be reprimanded in some manner, for at the very least alienating and abusing his fellow Pink nations. This is a very bad look for PECS as they're by default backing this guy.

My point was that, regardless of how LSF has acted -- and I'm very aware they haven't done themselves any favors in this affair -- BONES has been very out of line and should (but won't, I'd guess) be reprimanded in some manner, for at the very least alienating and abusing his fellow Pink nations. This is a very bad look for PECS as they're by default backing this guy.

How is Bones exactly out of the line, Rey? He issued a warning, LSF nations started taunting, then you know the rest.

You are very naive if you think that this is rogue actions of a PECS senator. Ask yourself why PECS would want full senate control instead of just a 3/5ths majority and maybe you will take a step in the right direction.

Of course it isn't rogue action. But being an idiot has its price and I would expect TOP of all people to know better than to stand by while !@#$ like this happens. A very stern talking to at the least.

How is Bones exactly out of the line, Rey? He issued a warning, LSF nations started taunting, then you know the rest.

Taunting hasn't been grounds for sanction since I've been around, as far as I know. Edited by Neo Uruk

Of course it isn't rogue action. But being an idiot has its price and I would expect TOP of all people to know better than to stand by while !@#$ like this happens. A very stern talking to at the least.

Taunting hasn't been grounds for sanction since I've been around, as far as I know.

Who created these "grounds for sanction[ing]" ? Why do we have to listen to them?

I am here to make you reevaluate these "fundamental" rules you have about Bob. For without anarchy we cannot rebuild civilization. 

Who created these "grounds for sanction[ing]" ? Why do we have to listen to them?

I am here to make you reevaluate these "fundamental" rules you have about Bob. For without anarchy we cannot rebuild civilization.

As I said, I usually couldn't care less about the norm. But this is hurting the color sphere I've always held in high regard.

(My personal opinion)
I've try very hard to be nice to LSF.But they continue to push my buttons.
I truly believe they wanted a war with us but lack the Cojones to do it.
Or they have some other agenda.

You're deluded. This entire situation is of your making. You weren't in our thoughts at all until you decided, for reasons best known to yourself, people should vote how you tell them to. We vote how we please, thanks very much. PECS have the numbers to secure all 5 senate seats but that requires organisation. Your loud mouth is no substitute for that. It would seem from your latest outburst that you think you deserve some kind of respect. I hate to break this to you but you don't. Respect is something that is earned, your pathetic tantrums have turned you into a figure of ridicule and that's something you're going to have to live with. It's not our problem. Pressing the sanction button because you can isn't going to make anyone respect you, quite the opposite.

I was under the impression, after a conversation with Hershey, that this was resolved. That PECS would continue to organise their senate votes, LSF would continue to vote how we please and PECS would send someone to talk to us with a view to us voting for a PECS candidate. This is still the only possible resolution to this. The fact is, Bones this situation exists because a bad resolution passed in the Pink senate, one that you voted for. Your argument basically boils down to this - If PECS had one more senator who was competent then your own incompetence wouldn't have mattered. The reality of the situation though is this. If PECS had selected someone in your place who had a clue, none of this stupidity would be going on now.

You're deluded. This entire situation is of your making. You weren't in our thoughts at all until you decided, for reasons best known to yourself, people should vote how you tell them to. We vote how we please, thanks very much. PECS have the numbers to secure all 5 senate seats but that requires organisation. Your loud mouth is no substitute for that. It would seem from your latest outburst that you think you deserve some kind of respect. I hate to break this to you but you don't. Respect is something that is earned, your pathetic tantrums have turned you into a figure of ridicule and that's something you're going to have to live with. It's not our problem. Pressing the sanction button because you can isn't going to make anyone respect you, quite the opposite.

I was under the impression, after a conversation with Hershey, that this was resolved. That PECS would continue to organise their senate votes, LSF would continue to vote how we please and PECS would send someone to talk to us with a view to us voting for a PECS candidate. This is still the only possible resolution to this. The fact is, Bones this situation exists because a bad resolution passed in the Pink senate, one that you voted for. Your argument basically boils down to this - If PECS had one more senator who was competent then your own incompetence wouldn't have mattered. The reality of the situation though is this. If PECS had selected someone in your place who had a clue, none of this stupidity would be going on now.

Highlighted lines are great.

While OWF diplomacy is apparently all the rage these days, we've discussed the conduct of PECS senators, the actions of LSF and statements made in private with the respective parties involved.

(this is what I expected, btw. Smurf for some reason noted that PECS supported the action, which is also expected. You're supposed to support an ally but also tell them wrong -- nobody gave Smurf a lesson in Diplomacy 101)

While OWF diplomacy is apparently all the rage these days, we've discussed the conduct of PECS senators, the actions of LSF and statements made in private with the respective parties involved.

Oh, forgive my poor manners. Given the support itt by TOP members and gov for Bones' outrageous actions, I thought I'd just continue the conversation out here. I always was a boor. Edited by Schattenmann

(this is what I expected, btw. Smurf for some reason noted that PECS supported the action, which is also expected. You're supposed to support an ally but also tell them wrong -- nobody gave Smurf a lesson in Diplomacy 101)

I said I support my ally, that doesn't mean I dont tell them in private when I don't agree with an action. Try harder.

Edit: grammars Edited by Unknown Smurf

If only there was a more private avenue for you to address your questions to us. Hmmmm...maybe we should set up some sort of a sub-forum on each other's boards that would allow us to communicate in private? I will talk with Salajol and see if we can set up...er...one of those things...I guess I'll call it an "embassy" for now, but we can work on the name later.