The Pink Team's gone mad. Pecers are on the loos.

Sabcat

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not technically a senator yet for 5 days, when the election cycle will reset on pink sphere.  Thanks for the jabs though.

Edited by CubaQuerida

I'm not technically a senator yet for 5 days, when the election cycle will reset on pink sphere.  Thanks for the jabs though.

I phrased my remarks in the form of a question to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one question despite everyone knowing you're ponces on the whole.  You're welcome.

Perhaps another Pink Senator can make things right a little earlier than 5 days.

The Senate has only been useful for a few weeks now. Perhaps LSF wanted to see if Defender could continue serving, before side-lining him? I doubt they were really expecting sanction wars, given there are four other seats on Pink, and LSF is the longest-serving Pink alliance. Common courtesy would have been nice, don't you think?

Edited by Hereno

The Senate has only been useful for a few weeks now. Perhaps LSF wanted to see if Defender could continue serving, before side-lining him? I doubt they were really expecting sanction wars, given there are four other seats on Pink, and LSF is the longest-serving Pink alliance. Common courtesy would have been nice, don't you think?

Now, now Hereno you know we can't just start being reasonable.

When GOONS went around requesting me sanctioned on every color sphere, LSF was the only alliance willing to say no and keep me unsanctioned on pink; even when every other color had me sanctioned. This is why I moved to Pink and have remained on Pink. I think PECS should gain senate control by showing they will be good senators and make people want to vote for them, rather than try gaining all the seats with force; while abusing senate powers against those who vote differently.

I'd like to make an unofficial, personal request for Methrage to be sanctioned on Pink.

Kaskus is alright in general, but your attempt to cast yourselves as victims in this is, ah, comedic. 

I wouldn't say victim in the situation outlined in the OP (or the declaration itself). But regarding the greater situation between PECS senators and LSFs', I would say our situation was a consequence of actions by parties whose decision making process we were not involved in; some would say that is the definition of victim.

But then again is the victim a victim only if they disagree with the actual decision, or if they disagree with the decision process? 

I can't think of a single alliance on pink that is worse than LSF. 

I don't really know you, but I see around our threads pretty frequently. I would like to man up here and try to resolve this conflict. What have we done to cause so much pain in your heart that causes you to direct your anger at the elesufi people? If not resolve at least allow us to understand your hatred.

I don't really know you, but I see around our threads pretty frequently. I would like to man up here and try to resolve this conflict. What have we done to cause so much pain in your heart that causes you to direct your anger at the elesufi people? If not resolve at least allow us to understand your hatred.

I would imagine you wouldn't have to travel much further than Sabcats posts in this very thread to find (one of) the source(s) of his contempt.

It stems from ancient times in terms of most nations today, but you still hear the old timers mention it every so often. A time when people would put an ounce of thought into their posts. When heated debates took place on the OWF without 20 warn/ban threads spawning and everyone(regardless of position in the alliance) was held accountable for what they said. The hatred stems from this and the inability of others to take action for the fear of losing their pixels which can be easily replaced with an ounce of effort.

Tl;dr

Pink, where this !@#$ happens.

It stems from ancient times in terms of most nations today, but you still hear the old timers mention it every so often. A time when people would put an ounce of thought into their posts. When heated debates took place on the OWF without 20 warn/ban threads spawning and everyone(regardless of position in the alliance) was held accountable for what they said. The hatred stems from this and the inability of others to take action for the fear of losing their pixels which can be easily replaced with an ounce of effort.

Tl;dr

The OWF was never good, not that that has jack shit to do with Steve or LSF.

I would imagine you wouldn't have to travel much further than Sabcats posts in this very thread to find (one of) the source(s) of his contempt.

Strange, because all Sabcat advocates is LSF's right to be able to decide policies for itself, and conduct senate business in a democratic fashion. If that's his beef, then I see no reason for him to stop hating us.