Finn and Karoline both took their time reading through the treaty, and having done so, Finn downed his drink and turned to Karoline, again speaking in German. "I don't see anything in here about naval basing rights." "We'll negotiate them with someone. We got what we came here for, Mr. Powers. Did that scotch go to your head already?" Finn scoffed. "I don't think you hear me. What use is a navy when it has no port to go home to?! We can't keep them floating in the Baltic forever!" "Mr. Powers, we will discuss that when we return to Vienna. Now sign the damn treaty before I fire you." Scowling, Finn soon put his name on the document alongside Karoline's name.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly enough, the Belarusian envoy did speak German fluently, and managed to overhear most of the conversation between the two Alvonians. Suddenly, being woken up in the middle of night and shipped off to Bucharest was totally worth it.

"I guess, that seals it then. I would hope that peace may prevail, and should anyone want to walk around Bucharest, feel free to. We are proud of our capital."

At the same time, a notice would be handed to the Prussians, inquiring whether they would be up for a diplomatic meeting later, to discuss bilateral relations and future plans.

*Prime Minister Beres, although he doesn't know what was on the note, would also offer a diplomatic meeting with Prussia to discuss formalizing diplomatic relations between Prussia and Hungary-Slovakia, and to perhaps formalize the coalition that has been formed.*

*A post mortem on the events, as written in a journal of a Hungarian soldier.*

This verse has ended.

The honor of the Hungaran and the Monroe Way, like a pyre in the blackness of space, has guided us to our home, in Burgenland.

Prime Minister Rikard Beres foretold us of this Eden, with the promise of deliverance.

We will defend it to our deaths.  

Let the next verse begin.