An open letter to CubaQuerida

The Zigur

Screenshot+2014-04-09+09.07.27.png

Greetings in the search for peace.

To the Most Esteemed CubaQuerida, sometimes called God Emperor, ruler of the most powerful Nation in the Realm and Conqueror of Neutrals and the Upper Tier

From Lord Tywin Lannister, also known as Junkalunka; Imperator Emeritus, Francoist, Hand, and General of the Shadows

May this letter find you and your family in good health, and your people wealthy and productive. I send this letter because, despite some of those who surround you, I believe your intentions are not evil and that you might be persuaded to act for the good of the Realm.

There are many who would contend with the actions of your merry band of rogues, self styled the Doombird Doomcave, but your actions do not overly concern me, it is the intent that lie behind your actions. I mean no offense in referring to the DBDC as rogues. When I fought in Vox Populi many years ago, I stated that Vox Populi was not an alliance. Thus it is not a statement of disrespect, but a statement of fact that the nature of DBDC excludes it from the status of an alliance, and why I must explain the sovereign nature of an alliance and the clash of cultures which has perpetually surrounded it.

I will not burden you with the details of Francoism, but I will explain their relevance. The masonry of our civilization is built upon the Francoist principles established in the Revolution of The Pacific in 2003. This overthrow of hierarchical powers occurred in another realm, but the principle of Ordered Anarchy was transferred to this world in 2006 through the originally enlightened governorship of the New Pacific Order. Through Ordered Anarchy, nations were liberated and free to establish the Free Alliance as we know it today.

For Ordered Anarchy to thrive, certain conditions must be met. First, the central civilization of alliances must be unicultural, embracing the same practices and traditions stemming from the Revolution. Every civilized alliance today embraces the same practices and traditions without second thought; whether the Mutual Defense Pact, the Alliance Charter, the organized Forums, the Casus Belli, and many other features which can be found in almost any alliance. It is the unicultural nature of Francoist civilization which has allowed for peace and stability to prevail most of the time, and thus the ability of nations like yourself to achieve their full potential.  

The second part of this is that alliances with alien cultures cannot be allowed to take root, especially when these alliances are counter-revolutionary in nature. Many so-called alliances have invaded our Realm that are anti-Francoist in nature, and they have all been eventually destroyed, or at least repressed before they could cause too much damage to the fabric of civilization. This includes the lulz alliances like /b/, Mushqaeda and many others which did not respect the civilized political process nor the sovereignty of other alliances. Whenever possible, these alliances have been stamped out or contained to prevent their cancer from corrupting our unicultural civilization.

However, due to the original failure of the New Pacific Order to maintain civilization, and the overthrow of the Hegemony (itself originally a name with Francoist roots) in 2009, the rule of the Mushroom Kingdom took place and the Dark Ages were ushered in, resulting in the greatest loss of nations this Realm has ever faced. During the last few years a period of Global Feudalism took place, and there was little stability. Without stability and predictability, Order and Civilization was weakened (though never totally destroyed). This is what happens when politics is no longer elevated and is instead based on friendships and patronism.

You view yourself as a liberal attempting to reveal why the political institutions long embraced in our Realm are unnecessary and inefficient, but these same institutions and practices are what enable our civilization to fully flower. The sovereign alliance is the cornerstone of Ordered Anarchy and the Freedom of Nations. When this sovereignty is no longer respected, and the political process ignored, all that remains are gangs of nations at perpetual war, called the state of nature... and no nation can reach their full potential in this state.

If our unique civilization is broken down, where would this take us? We would return to the same class-based chaos which plagued The Pacific before the August Revolution in 2003, where the Userites, that class of upper tier behemoths and parasites, exploited the Feederites, the younger producers. Essentially, should you continue and succeed, we would see a repeat of the Class Warfare of 2003 in 2014 between the low tier and the upper tier, and you would find yourself in a state of political siege.

You may consider the politics of this world inexplicable and boring, but it is these politics which sets our world apart from the chaos and unordered anarchy of so many others... the culture of our Realm is a unique treasure to be protected, not destroyed. If you continue in your intent to dismantle this culture and civilization, this will make you an inherent enemy of every alliance that values its sovereignty and respects the sovereignty of other alliances. An enemy of all those who have a higher level of political understanding than that of high school patronism.

Take a moment to smell the flowers rather than trampling them and opening the door to the filth that had been exterminated in the past.

With all respect,

Lord Tywin Lannister

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop using "Francoism" for your benefit. It's pathetic and shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what Francoism is.

You are useless if you do not read the OP and do not elaborate how I am wrong. Get over the last war already, it is insignificant in the context of what is happening now.

Some of you junior NPOers need to stop with the knee jerk reactions and read between the lines.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

One man's rogue is another man's freedom fighter.

The current developing crisis is not a new thing, it just so happens that weaknesses in physics have given it certain advantages. The battle between Order and Chaos has always existed, but for this world to remain unique Order must continue to triumph and allow our civilization to remain above the state of nature.

The closer we get to the state of nature, the more nations will leave this world. This is what Vladimir referred to as the "Existential Threat."

Edited by Tywin Lannister

You are useless if you do not read the OP and do not elaborate how I am wrong. Get over the last war already, it is insignificant in the context of what is happening now.

Some of you junior NPOers need to stop with the knee jerk reactions and read between the lines.

He's more than a "junior NPOer" .. Props for again knowing what you're talking about ... You're batting a trillion ...

If this wasn't boring or irrelevant enough already - it had to be delivered in italics.

tl;dr for those who don't want to read: Tywin rejects the reality and creates his own imaginary world, where his word are the rules it functions by.

If people like Tywin spent less time with their imagination and more time nation building, perhaps they could do something about their grievances.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

He's more than a "junior NPOer" .. Props for again knowing what you're talking about ... You're batting a trillion ...

I wasn't talking about government position.

If this wasn't boring or irrelevant enough already - it had to be delivered in italics.

tl;dr for those who don't want to read: Tywin rejects the reality and creates his own imaginary world, where his word are the rules it functions by.

If people like Tywin spent less time with their imagination and more time nation building, perhaps they could do something about their grievances.

Your TL;DR is wrong. I would find an actual challenge to what I write interesting, but few have the will or intelligence to make it happen.

BTW posting without reading the content of the OP, or addressing said content, does not make you edgy or cute, it just makes you look lazy and unintelligent.

And if there's anything tywin's an expert at, it's looking lazy and unintelligent.