9Lz3ucM.png

Greetings savages, heretics, friends, and true believers,

The Random Insanity Alliance recently had our bimonthly elections. This is a few days late because we have a habit of forgetting to hold elections on their regularly scheduled days so every two months they tend to be held on a different date & time. Though occasionally we do get it close to being on time. I guess this further highlights some of our insanity. Luckily Shadow tends to notice after a few days and starts them up. >_>

The results are as followed...

For our Triumvirate, im317 was re-elected once again. Thus our Triumvirate remains Shadow, im317, and Hyperonic. This month will also see Shadow hit his 6 year anniversary as Triumvir on August 10 (further cementing his status as someone truly crazy for sticking around in gov for so long and also the RIA for re-electing him so many times).

For Head of Economics, or HoE, Ogaden was once again re-elected.

For Head of Internal Affairs, or HoIA, Croix was also re-elected.

For Head of Foreign Affairs, or HoFA, we see brian returning to the position after Biff Webster decided to take a break and be lazy for awhile.

For Head of Military Operations, or HoMO, we see biofantic re-elected again.

For Head of Recruitment, we see dester55 being elected. This will be dester's returned to gov for the first time since the end of 2008. We welcome him back and look forward to his work.

For Captain Planet, we had a very tight race between Chuck Normis, Electric Mango, and ReyTheGreat. Chuck Normis barely inched one vote ahead of an almost three-way tie between them.

Government for August & September 2014

Triumvirate XI:
- Shadow
- im317
- Hyperonic

63rd Cabinet
HoE: Ogaden
HoIA: Croix
HoFA: brian
HoMO: biofantic
HoR: dester55

CP: Chuck Normis

9bp60wz.jpg

Bimonthly Aid Report

In this past election term, the following silly alliances are who traded with the RIA. We appear to have traded ~$2,128,000,000 & ~37100 tech. Seems like we need to step up our game some more. Thanks for the money & tech. We love you all. :)

[spoiler]

1o5uCaF.png
AtgDPHM.png
YxBn3Ah.png
6wLWz9z.png

[/spoiler]

tl;dr
Used up all my creativity on our birthday post which is why this one is so sane. ifVdENf.gif
j39zzBS.gif

RIA, I am disappointed, not only was I able to read this announcement in a single sitting but I also managed to entirely understand it.... ENTIRELY!

I expect this lapse in quality to be remedied by the next time you step forth to the OWF.

:whip:

o/

RIA, I am disappointed, not only was I able to read this announcement in a single sitting but I also managed to entirely understand it.... ENTIRELY!

I expect this lapse in quality to be remedied by the next time you step forth to the OWF.

While we promise insanity, we also promise randomness. The fact that you could understand it (an unusual feat, I assure you) merely shows how random our announcements are.

In other words, this simplistic announcement fulfilled our promise for Randomness and Insanity.

Death to the RIA!

Glory to the RIA!

VIVA LA RIA!