User possibly using multis to steal tech money

World Coalition

Hi all. Viridian Entente is currently dealing with a rogue who took a of money offered in exchange for tech, without sending said product. He also attempted to attack other nations after being requested to stop.

The interesting part came after this, when we booted him from our alliance and retaliated. He's now declared 4 (!) wars, one of which being an RnR nation who had just gotten dealing with a different rogue.

According to this RnR nation:

Week ago this guy attacked me and I pissed him off so he said he'll be back, so on and so forth. 

He responded to this current attack asking why he was declared on, and allegedly got the response:

"why not? I foresee next time it will be 3 nations attacking you before and after update" 

It is very possible that we're dealing with a multi account user alliance hopping to steal tech money and get revenge, and I thought other alliances should know so that they can keep their eyes peeled for anyone suspicious. I've reported him to admin, along with whatever bug allowed him to declare 4 wars without a Foreign Army Base.

Aaaaand I posted in the wrong forum. Oops.

Heh :P

Moved from World Affairs to Report Game Abuse

Edit:

Reading again, its not entirely clear where you wanted it; if this is not where you wished to post it, please PM me with where you wish it to go.

This thread will not end well.

Claims of multis should only be made in Report Game Abuse or via PM to a game mod or higher.

For in game matters if you are not reporting a suspected multi, World Affairs (IC) would be the appropriate forum.