Mogar

To: Ecclesiarchy of Alaska Department of Foreign Affairs

Greetings,

As The Imperium has maintained a strong relationship with Tikal for years now, I am interested in reaching out to others that surround the Pacific Rim to ensure our region of the world does not fall into anarchy or war like so many other regions have done as of late. Our last attempt at meeting was unfortunately delayed by the war with the Twin Chinas, we have since recovered and now look outward to return ourselves and the Pacific Rim back to a beacon of stability. If the Ecclesiarchy shares my vision of a united and prosperous Pacific Rim, write back to me and I will come personally to visit your nation and discuss our shared future.

Signed,

-Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Hoshiko, Sovereign of Japan and Joseon Daughter of Amaterasu, Prophet of Takamagahara, Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Chrysanthemum, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Paulownia Flowers, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Precious Crown, Grand Cordon of the Order of the Sacred Treasure.

To: Office of the Empress, Imperium of Japan

From: Office of the Crown, Crown and Ecclesiarchy of Alaska

Your Imperial Majesty,

Thank you for writing to my government. Alaska too has a long held interest to establish good relations with our neighbours across the sea; particularly in North-East Asia. The greater Pacific region has seen several conflicts erupt in the past years and it has taken an incredible toll on us all. It is the strongest desire of the Crown and Ecclesiarchy of Alaska to see the North Pacific become a bustling centre of trade and commerce. I have longed for a chance to meet you and we would be more than happy to host yourself or one of your representatives here in New Archangel.

Signed,

-His Majesty, Judas I of the House of Horn, King of Alaska, Ecumenical Patriarch of New Archangel, Lord Paramount of the Yukon, Prefect of the Northwest Territories, Tribune of the Siberian Far East, Grandmaster of the Ecclesiastic Sword Brothers, Defender of the Faith.
Edited by Aggressivenutmeg

The necessary arrangements would be made to send the Empress to head to New Archangel. The Empress's personal Mitsubishi SonicStar would arrive a few days later, carrying with her four bodyguards and two hand maidens.