Declaration of war

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful now: there may be more than five nations involved. :awesome:

We've been down declared so many times I don't care anymore but I'll give credit where its due if its an evenly matched war. This is a war game and its the reason why we play so any war is welcome. I'd be in favor of a 10 vs 10 alliance war with the brave War Doves though. ^_^ You can have the blitz advantage since it looks like you need more time recovering from your last hit out. Just don't leave your flag runners out of the fun :gun: .

When you got to pick and choose the nations from your larger hand to "match" the only options available in Hellas - I damn well hope you had a successful blitz. Would have otherwise been a larger failure than the whole endeavour already was.

I didn't get to hand pick any nations, it went to anyone that could make the update.

What's the difference? You still "picked" the nations to make the blitz "successful" .. By your wording, it'd be even MORE worse if it was less than 100% successful ..

What's the difference? You still "picked" the nations to make the blitz "successful" .. By your wording, it'd be even MORE worse if it was less than 100% successful ..

The difference is i didn't get to hand pick who would take part in the war, only who hit who.

B-)

Congratz on a well played War situation... IF there is NO FUN... then, why care...? ;)

All these suspicious minds and e-lawyers must think we have ulterior motives but all we wanted was a war. ^_^

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Round is not over yet, still plenty of time for someone to do it to you. In fact how about I get 10 people and blitz you? I mean by your logic it would be fair.

Did you and many other alliances not do the same thing to warriors a few rounds back. :). Oh the similarities we hold.

So, I guess now even you recognize how one sided this was? I don't have a problem with one sided. But I have a problem with lying. And I don't believe you're dumb enough to really believe "it doesn't get much fairer (more fair) than this)" when the differences were SO obvious. This is the only DOW that I have seen that goes by infra, presumably because you could find one statistic that was evenly matched. Gee, "The Iron Will" has as many nations in anarchy as defcon, would that be a fair fight?

Lol, again, irdc that you downdeclared. I care that you didn't show the integrity to acknowledge it. The thing I have noticed, is everyone wants to make their downdeclare look like an updeclare, but what loses you more honor? Attacking less imaginary men with more imaginary men, or actually attempting to manipulate and lie to real humans to avoid the perception of attacking less imaginary men with more imaginary men?

Welcome to TE, John. In my experience, if you have argue your war is legit, then it's normally not.

All these suspicious minds and e-lawyers must think we have ulterior motives but all we wanted was a war. ^_^

No, it's easy to put shit off and claim ignorance - no one's claiming 'ulterior motive' .. You wanted a war, you took it.

The discussion-at-hand is over your method and actions ..

Did you and many other alliances not do the same thing to warriors a few rounds back. :). Oh the similarities we hold.

Your logic is flawed. by your reasoning you have hit people a few times while they were fighting wars and at least once following a nuke war. So by your logic if it is done to you it is OK.

Your logic is flawed. by your reasoning you have hit people a few times while they were fighting wars and at least once following a nuke war. So by your logic if it is done to you it is OK.

Paul I'm not sure if we are even on the same page at this point. A few rounds back you and many other AAs grouped all your best, well equipped fighters just to hit warriors. We simply only used a select few of our nations to have a micro war with Hellas. Numbers were even just Hellas doesn't have a war chest as always. Which I'm certain of all people Paul you are more than aware of that. Isn't that why you always stick misfits with Hellas in wars? Knowing that basically misfits would be on their own. You are bringing up past events that I've defended time after time. Majority of it revolves around revenge. However, that's been put aside and as far as misfits goes with those pass events we have left them behind to move forward. Apparently you enjoy the past more than the present Paul. Keep jumping AA Paul, it truly shows how loyal you are anymore.

Yung flow, doesnt this very post by you bring up a past event? Didnt reply to me try and rebuke me for bringing up the past? You cannot have it both ways. You are notorious for shit wars and holding grudges the very things you accuse me of. At least I admit to them.

As to my AA jumping, you and your group of friends have no idea.

We have no idea? We all know it probably has something to do with you being a scum, that's about all we need to know. My past event related to the situation and same idea, yours was just attempting to bash misfits about off topic events.

We have no idea? We all know it probably has something to do with you being a scum, that's about all we need to know. My past event related to the situation and same idea, yours was just attempting to bash misfits about off topic events.

So what you are saying is that if you and your friends do something it is ok but if I do something it is wrong I.e. your mentioning of a past event and my mentioning of one.

Do facts cause you to lose control that much that a healthy debate turns into personal character attacks by you against me? As for scum at least I didnt resort to hiding and then rogueing as a way of payback ala your ex warrior buddies this round, I say I hold a grudge and then act on it. So you tell which is more cowardly hiding out of view and rogueing en masse, picking a select few to engage a much weaker AA or standing in the open and telling you I will hit you? Edited by paul711

All these suspicious minds and e-lawyers must think we have ulterior motives but all we wanted was a war we were sure to win. ^_^

Fixed for you as it appears you forgot a few words.

The irony is strong in this one. ^_^ But do continue to counter all my logical reasoning and stats with these desperate and ignorant attempts to undermine it all. You're only confirming your poor and insecure character many of us know you as.

No, it's easy to put !@#$ off and claim ignorance - no one's claiming 'ulterior motive' .. You wanted a war, you took it.

The discussion-at-hand is over your method and actions ..

Please do elaborate more on these methods and actions you all seem to be so upset about? Does it upset you we made an evenly matched war and hit Hellas?

Paul you do realize I had no idea of warriors actions or what they did or if it's even them. I still haven't talked to DevilDog since the beginning of the round. So I'm about as clueless of their whereabouts as you. Misfits have no ties to warriors actions nor their rogues.

The irony is strong in this one. ^_^ But do continue to counter all my logical reasoning and stats with these desperate and ignorant attempts to undermine it all. You're only confirming your poor and insecure character many of us know you as.

I bet your a blonde.

Paul you do realize I had no idea of warriors actions or what they did or if it's even them. I still haven't talked to DevilDog since the beginning of the round. So I'm about as clueless of their whereabouts as you. Misfits have no ties to warriors actions nor their rogues.

I never said you did. In fact I know you were not involved or you'd be rolled already. I was only pointing out that when you or your friends do something it is ok but if I do it you resort to personal attacks and back peddaling. Edited by paul711

I bet your a blonde.

And more confirmation of your character.

I never said you did. In fact I know you were not involved or you'd be rolled already. I was only pointing out that when you or your friends do something it is ok but if I do it you resort to personal attacks and back peddaling.

And what exactly do you want us to do about rogues? Make a thread and cry about it? People rogue all the time, we don't know who they are and we don't care but we would have dealt with them without abandoning our alliance for another. You do realize they won as soon as you did that and it was probably for all the BS stunts you guys pulled last round which says how bad it must have been if people would play just to rogue you guys.

If you believe this, you can't do simple addition.

For those who can, the NS of the six declaring nations: 102,972. 

The NS of Hellas' six defending nations: 78,602.

Brave as always, Misfits.

Your using our post blitz NS totals because I have the pre blitz stats and its closer to 90k NS for us.

Its a pretty desperate attempt at nit picking. I hope you do the same for your own declarations because aren't those differences normally in the hundreds of thousands? I think we'll start keeping track of your own NS differences from now on. :)

And I see you've found a new home in WD's this round. I guess you're chances of a flag win in TEPD were very slim this round.

If you're going to cry over a 10-20k NS difference, take your crying to Hellas and tell them to increase their NS by buying planes, tanks, soldiers. I'm sure it'll equal out once they have these. Its not our fault they have chosen not to buy many or any in some cases.

The infra was almost evenly matched, the nation count was equal, they had double our nuke count, we had 10 days since our last war and they had 30 days but what really shifted the odds in our favor was our initial coordinated quads and I credit the 5 nations involved for literally removing any threat Hellas was to us from the blitz alone. This war was actually worth the planning time involved for that blitz alone. Every Hellas nation was studied and their weaknesses/strengths identified, they were then matched with our nations that would have the best advantages against their weaknesses. A good Sunday afternoon activity.

Was it one sided? I disagree, we had just over 10k more NS than them before the blitz and we had almost fully built our nations before the blitz. This is why I don't find NS totals to be perfectly equal that important when its easy to suppress your NS, take stats, build nations and then blitz or blitz before building and so many do it but it is a legitimate strategy. 

The deciding factor to give them peace was after intel reports told us they're all broke and we knew they'd just nuke turtle. It was very disappointing it ended so early but I'm not into beating people while they're down and we know that feeling well. Besides we play this game for a good fair war and we don't get to see too many of those and we don't have too many options with our low member count.

This war would have had the same outcome with just me, Iza and psy involved from a cash perspective alone. We know Hellas can do much better so we've just put it down to activity issues on their part and we've wished them well.

NS's based on June 26, day before most of the glorious blitz:

The Misfits

6 nations

Daenarys Targaryen of Westeros - 2,599.99 -- 23,422
IzaMoss of Unknown - 3,869.99 -- 23,186
PsyMar of Katamaristan - 3,499.99 -- 20,210
AllkindsOfGains of AllKindsofGains - 2,299.99 -- 13,799
akato of akato - 2,481.41 -- 17,602
smoke14me of LibertyNation - 1,099.99 -- 4,733 *

Nukes: 28

NS Total: 102,952

Hellas

6 nations

Jamie Lanister of Kings Landing - 3,499.99 -- 14,511
Tintin of Potemkin Crew - 3,999.64 -- 13,590
Alexandros o Megas of Macedonia - 2,799.99 -- 15,676
Eljierro of Vergadentro - 2,299.99 -- 9,009
JeremyNat of Dimitroupolis - 1,899.99 -- 6,883
jackcousteau of Ellas - 1,099.00 -- 4,831 *

Nukes: 30

NS Total: 64,500

* No wars on screen

I'm arguing against the false facts and assumptions that have been said and I'd expose them every time but this could be avoided if people did their home work before accusing us of declaring a down declare. Those accusing others of down declaring should also be mindful of their own wars too and I'd like them to come out of the wood work when every alliance down declares and not just those they don't like.

Also I don't care about your opinion. :D Come back with some stats proving it was a down declare. Just because i gave them peace doesn't mean i recognized it was a down declare. Some might call it mercy, and some might just want to find an opponent that fights back with more than just nukes, after all we are playing a war game.

Also, I still have every stat on every nation before that war, do you?

Its funny that you could only find one stat that was evenly matched in the DoW. That alone proves you have no idea what you're talking about because if you'd read the DoW properly, you'd have found the nation count was also evenly matched at 6 per side, the total alliance nuke counts were practically evenly matched at 28 and 30, but our nuke count was slashed in half if you only counted the Misfits involved , the tech was practically evenly matched .

The gap came mainly from Hellas lack of aircraft, navy, tanks and soldiers. For example, Jamie lannister, Eljierro and JeremyNat all had 0 aircraft. I guess we should have had 3 of our nations decom all aircraft, half of our navies and most of our tanks/soldiers before we attacked because this is what would have been required for us to do if we wanted the stats to be perfectly equal. If we'd known their war chest levels, we'd have never considered them as a target but I assumed 1 month without war would have given them a decent sized chest. Anyone else would have most likely have kept stomping them and claimed it as an official war but we haven't. This seems to be something you choose to miss but it does show your ignorance. The war is irrelevant now.

See above.

When you got to pick and choose the nations from your larger hand to "match" the only options available in Hellas - I damn well hope you had a successful blitz. Would have otherwise been a larger failure than the whole endeavour already was.

I didn't get to hand pick any nations, it went to anyone that could make the update. The endeavor was a failure but not on our part and there wasn't much we could do if our opponents can't afford to war in a war game. Their rounds would have been over by the time we had finished if it went til the wars expired. Not enough time in the round to recover so they'd probably have abandoned their nations and one did after the blitz. http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000261

With the NS ranges above, and the fact that you took them by surprise (this particular part is a non-issue, it's war - by surprise is the way you want to do it) with nations you assigned based on "who could be available for update" from your much larger pool of nations to drop down on their tiny pool of nations who can't all be on at update - especially taken by surprise - and act all magnanimous and proud, like you've done some great accomplishment in some wonderful way.

Weak all around. Your attempts to hide it would make even other worldly leaders blush in their own attempts to hide actions.

You do realize they won as soon as you did that and it was probably for all the BS stunts you guys pulled last round which says how bad it must have been if people would play just to rogue you guys.

You do realize that I indeed finished off all of my rogues before I did anything. You will have to try harder than that blondie.

The Misfits

6 nations

Hellas

6 nations

* No wars on screen

See above.

With the NS ranges above, and the fact that you took them by surprise (this particular part is a non-issue, it's war - by surprise is the way you want to do it) with nations you assigned based on "who could be available for update" from your much larger pool of nations to drop down on their tiny pool of nations who can't all be on at update - especially taken by surprise - and act all magnanimous and proud, like you've done some great accomplishment in some wonderful way.

Weak all around. Your attempts to hide it would make even other worldly leaders blush in their own attempts to hide actions.

The Misfits

6 nations

Hellas

6 nations

* No wars on screen

See above.

Thanks for wasting so much of your time and effort showing your inaccurate stats because here are Hellas actual stats taken on the 26th around 11:00 PM:

Jamie Lanister of Kings Landing

200 tech
10 nukes
SDI
Pent
50% spy odds
65 navy
0 air craft
(153,442) sold eff

NS 17,472.926

Tintin of Potemkin Crew

2 nukes
SDI
Pent
70% spy odds
21 navy
47 air craft
(14,627) sold eff

NS 19,005.103

Alexandros o Megas of Macedonia

342.55 tech
9 nukes
50% spy odds
43 navy
80 air craft
(69,862) sold eff

NS 17,803.574

Eljierro of Vergadentro - 10,468.762

416.85 tech
9 nukes
HNMS
70% spy odds out of my reach to spy.
0 navy
0 air craft
(9,712) sold eff

NS 10,468.762

JeremyNat of Dimitroupolis

28 navy
1 air craft
(7,128) sold eff

NS 9,020.716

jackcousteau of Ellas

I only grabbed NS stats for this one as I wasn't even going to blitz jackcousteau and our 5th guy (smoke14me of LibertyNation) was never going to fight either, unless jack did want to have some fun with a nation close in NS. He was actually added last minute and replaced a couple of rogues with 10+ k NS but others were keeping them too busy and took too many of their defensive slots.

NS: 4,722.308

Total NS: 78,493.389

Not 64,500, this is a made up stat your trying to pass as the actual stat.

You've also exaggerated ours by using our stats after the blitz when many of us built a ton of cash that added more NS ,and it seems all you've done is take the stats from DoW and have made the rest up, you're trying way too hard!

You do realize that I indeed finished off all of my rogues before I did anything. You will have to try harder than that blondie.

I'm not trying at all, I was just wondering why you have to use rogues to try and justify your argument against us. Is it our fault that they rogued you?