Declaration of war

My stats were called into question with nothing but false information to support their claims and the only alliances members I've noticed that have been claiming them false have all been from the same alliance, War Doves. 

Saying it a thousand times does not make it true.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, you basically have proven nothing more than the fact you didn't do any of your homework. You aren't even giving valid points and also writing long lame lectures that means nothing.

Just because you lack comprehension, doesn't mean it doesn't mean anything ........ Y'all keep missing the fact that all the shit you're peddling has been negated by EVERYONE except you guys - and most of us don't even like each other necessarily ... And you feel that repeating it over and over and over telling us we're wrong - all of us - will make you right ....

Saying it a thousand times does not make it true.

Just because you lack comprehension, doesn't mean it doesn't mean anything ........ Y'all keep missing the fact that all the !@#$ you're peddling has been negated by EVERYONE except you guys - and most of us don't even like each other necessarily ... And you feel that repeating it over and over and over telling us we're wrong - all of us - will make you right ....

You two are just as ignorant as John is of the stats and reasoning that have been presented for this DoW. The effort you all have gone to undermine it all has been quite an astounding effort and pathetic at the same time. Look you're even both still trying but keep trying. Everyone's sees through the BS and lies you're all trying to present as fact but your reputations alone only prove this.

No chica, not ignorant ... You're doing it again ... Rinse and repeat - tell everyone out here we are all ignorant while you alone are 'right' because we don't accept your presentation .. With every single time you only attempt to refute with "you're ignorant and wrong because I'm right and you just are too stupid to stupid" is just as ignorant - if not more so - as you're claiming us to be ..

No chica, not ignorant ... You're doing it again ... Rinse and repeat - tell everyone out here we are all ignorant while you alone are 'right' because we don't accept your presentation .. With every single time you only attempt to refute with "you're ignorant and wrong because I'm right and you just are too stupid to stupid" is just as ignorant - if not more so - as you're claiming us to be ..

This is the very argument you's have been trying to use and when you finally realized it wouldn't stick you then went and cherry picked stats and tried to present them as the pre war stats but little did you know i had already taken all the pre war stats.

Just because you lack comprehension, doesn't mean it doesn't mean anything ........ Y'all keep missing the fact that all the !@#$ you're peddling has been negated by EVERYONE except you guys - and most of us don't even like each other necessarily ... And you feel that repeating it over and over and over telling us we're wrong - all of us - will make you right ....

Wish CN forums had a like button.

Daenarys has gotten to the point where she is saying "everyone sees through your lies" to everyone. So, since everyone but misfits has argued she is the one being dishonest, I wonder who the "everyone" is to which SHE is referring, who "sees through" the position held by literally everyone who isn't a Misfit.

Does she have an imaginary friend?

Rayvon, on 02 Aug 2014 - 4:01 PM, said:snapback.png

This is the very argument you's have been trying to use and when you finally realized it wouldn't stick you then went and cherry picked stats and tried to present them as the pre war stats but little did you know i had already taken all the pre war stats.

The argument does indeed stick.

It flies with me, and I am currently at war with your AA, Rayvon

Edited by John More Dread