Complacency

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to #thestruggle, it's Infra>Warchest>DailyIncome>DailyBills>Casualties>TechSlots>EMP>Friends

I'm gonna have to agree with this.  I'm definitely going through #thestruggle and nothing is more important to me than infrastructure.

It's almost as if you have mastered the art of being incredibly vague and intentionally misleading. Let me know the next time your sugar daddy attacks our MDoAP ally and what exactly you expect us to do about it (hint: it isn't going to be 'nothing'). You've already demonstrated that you care more for your skype circlejerk than allies of more than 4 years.

You're right, Non Grata helped plan with NPO, AI and IRON to attack Umbrella, and by extension MK and GOONS. The very example of how toxic dealing with Non Grata can be.

You left PB because you were so delusional you were convinced VE and Umbrella were planning to attack you when that was never the case, no matter how much they may have had disagreements with you at the time over stupid things both of you had done or said. And in that delusional victim complex you had you built up a toxic atmosphere nobody wanted to be around any longer.

I spent the first 6 months in \m/ keeping morons like Caustic and Goby from dumping on everything we were trying to build, which certainly helped when certain members, who left for Poison Clan not long after, called Grub a racial slur. Ultimately my early efforts were in vain since I stopped caring halfway through that bastardization of an alliance, that should have remained dead, and I made some dumb mistakes from the very beginning in setting it up. It certainly didn't help the people I had counted as my right and left hands were crazy or soul crushingly stupid aside from Chief and Chief did the smartest thing possible and left for Umbrella when it became clear that alliance wasn't worth the effort anymore. I should have followed his example a lot sooner because joining GOONS after so many months of dysfunctional stupidity was like night and day. Though aside from reforming that pile of garbage, I think the worst mistake I made during that time was disengaging from managing that dump toward the end of the year (due to personal reasons that frankly aren't anyone's business) and allowing people like Merrie and Margrave lead the alliance in all but name.

Even in spite of my absolute personal distrust in Non Grata, I still worked at keeping things friendly and on the level because it was best for GOONS, and our mutual allies, at the time. Non Grata were the only ones in that partnership that were outright hostile and unwilling to reciprocate my efforts at every turn because you are unwilling to put my past behind you. Your childish behavior both in public and behind closed doors coupled with your bad decision making made it easy for me to make the case for cancellation. I've already demonstrated in my 2 years as Secretariat for GOONS that I am capable of learning from past mistakes but so far Non Grata haven't been able to do that in the three years your alliance has existed. It isn't impossible, though. I believe if Non Grata shed the baggage you carry from that acidic alliance culture and shortsighted greed you can reinvent your alliance for the better. I just don't have any faith in you, Stewie, one of the men behind Bear Force One, in bringing about that positive change anytime soon.

I'm glad you cared about me so much that you begged Sardonic not to allow me in government. 5g9DlkG.gif

Thanks for the vote of confidence Marx.

"Sticking by friends" aka sacrificing the interests if your own alliance to advance the interests of the sovereigns of other alliances is not honorable. This is why conflicting treaty doctrine is so important. If you have an honorable way out of a losing conflict through a conflicting treaty but instead decide to put up resistance on behalf of your personal friends, you deserve absolutely no mercy in my book and a regime change should take place.

Remind me of this post if you every make it into gov. somewhere