Complacency

Unknown Smurf

Any relationship is toxic when allies plan to roll your allies.

That's why we left PB. We signed a treaty with you guys because Sardonic and I thought it would be a good idea but neither party ever bothered maintaining avtive dialogue so we downgraded to odap. It was a treaty lets be honest neither party really put any thought into.

Oh well. Such is life. Marx things would always be toxic between NG and you because so many of our members were ex-\m/ and remember what you did in leadership positions in the past. Hell I remember when Sardonic promised our first leaders in NG that you would never get into a position of power. Same promise we made to our allies when we accepted peggy sue.

Looks like NG were the only party who kept their word.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Third KIng

I have  the perfect target for your anti-neutrality crusade. I can make introductions if you would like. :)

About DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE: DBDC is a COMMUNITY that embraces soft neutrality, honour, peace and diplomacy. We promote peace and prosperity for all alliances and prefer diplomacy as a means of conflict resolution.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

I can call myself a duck, it doesn't mean I am one.

It's almost as if you dont know what the word hypocrite means.

It's almost as if you have mastered the art of being incredibly vague and intentionally misleading. Let me know the next time your sugar daddy attacks our MDoAP ally and what exactly you expect us to do about it (hint: it isn't going to be 'nothing'). You've already demonstrated that you care more for your skype circlejerk than allies of more than 4 years.

Any relationship is toxic when allies plan to roll your allies.

That's why we left PB. We signed a treaty with you guys because Sardonic and I thought it would be a good idea but neither party ever bothered maintaining avtive dialogue so we downgraded to odap. It was a treaty lets be honest neither party really put any thought into.

Oh well. Such is life. Marx things would always be toxic between NG and you because so many of our members were ex-\m/ and remember what you did in leadership positions in the past. Hell I remember when Sardonic promised our first leaders in NG that you would never get into a position of power. Same promise we made to our allies when we accepted peggy sue.

Looks like NG were the only party who kept their word.

You're right, Non Grata helped plan with NPO, AI and IRON to attack Umbrella, and by extension MK and GOONS. The very example of how toxic dealing with Non Grata can be.

You left PB because you were so delusional you were convinced VE and Umbrella were planning to attack you when that was never the case, no matter how much they may have had disagreements with you at the time over stupid things both of you had done or said. And in that delusional victim complex you had you built up a toxic atmosphere nobody wanted to be around any longer.

I spent the first 6 months in \m/ keeping morons like Caustic and Goby from dumping on everything we were trying to build, which certainly helped when certain members, who left for Poison Clan not long after, called Grub a racial slur. Ultimately my early efforts were in vain since I stopped caring halfway through that bastardization of an alliance, that should have remained dead, and I made some dumb mistakes from the very beginning in setting it up. It certainly didn't help the people I had counted as my right and left hands were crazy or soul crushingly stupid aside from Chief and Chief did the smartest thing possible and left for Umbrella when it became clear that alliance wasn't worth the effort anymore. I should have followed his example a lot sooner because joining GOONS after so many months of dysfunctional stupidity was like night and day. Though aside from reforming that pile of garbage, I think the worst mistake I made during that time was disengaging from managing that dump toward the end of the year (due to personal reasons that frankly aren't anyone's business) and allowing people like Merrie and Margrave lead the alliance in all but name.

Even in spite of my absolute personal distrust in Non Grata, I still worked at keeping things friendly and on the level because it was best for GOONS, and our mutual allies, at the time. Non Grata were the only ones in that partnership that were outright hostile and unwilling to reciprocate my efforts at every turn because you are unwilling to put my past behind you. Your childish behavior both in public and behind closed doors coupled with your bad decision making made it easy for me to make the case for cancellation. I've already demonstrated in my 2 years as Secretariat for GOONS that I am capable of learning from past mistakes but so far Non Grata haven't been able to do that in the three years your alliance has existed. It isn't impossible, though. I believe if Non Grata shed the baggage you carry from that acidic alliance culture and shortsighted greed you can reinvent your alliance for the better. I just don't have any faith in you, Stewie, one of the men behind Bear Force One, in bringing about that positive change anytime soon.

I'm glad you cared about me so much that you begged Sardonic not to allow me in government. 5g9DlkG.gif Edited by Emperor Marx

I just don't have any faith in you, Stewie, one of the men behind Bear Force One, in bringing about that positive change anytime soon.

Yearly reminder that Bear Force One sucked died and disbanded.

So I guess you can say Stewie is a mastermind right

Edited by Starfox101

You're right, Non Grata helped plan with NPO, AI and IRON to attack Umbrella, and by extension MK and GOONS. The very example of how toxic dealing with Non Grata can be.

What? Non Grata turned down the plan to be involved and made it clear to all parties pretty much as soon as the war looked like it was coming that we would solely enter when we were activated via MDP.

But sure, you keep spinning that old broken record that NG was involved with the initial plotting for that war...

You left PB because you were so delusional you were convinced VE and Umbrella were planning to attack you when that was never the case, no matter how much they may have had disagreements with you at the time over stupid things both of you had done or said. And in that delusional victim complex you had you built up a toxic atmosphere nobody wanted to be around any longer.

Non Grata left PB because Umbrella & VE refused to actually sit down and discuss where they wanted the bloc to go. We were told repeatedly that there were "plans" and we didn't want to be part of a block where plans were not openly discussed or actually shared amongst all members. So sod it.

I spent the first 6 months in \m/ keeping morons like Caustic and Goby from dumping on everything we were trying to build, which certainly helped when certain members, who left for Poison Clan not long after, called Grub a racial slur. Ultimately my early efforts were in vain since I stopped caring halfway through that bastardization of an alliance, that should have remained dead, and I made some dumb mistakes from the very beginning in setting it up. It certainly didn't help the people I had counted as my right and left hands were crazy or soul crushingly stupid aside from Chief and Chief did the smartest thing possible and left for Umbrella when it became clear that alliance wasn't worth the effort anymore. I should have followed his example a lot sooner because joining GOONS after so many months of dysfunctional stupidity was like night and day. Though aside from reforming that pile of garbage, I think the worst mistake I made during that time was disengaging from managing that dump toward the end of the year (due to personal reasons that frankly aren't anyone's business) and allowing people like Merrie and Margrave lead the alliance in all but name.

Even in spite of my absolute personal distrust in Non Grata, I still worked at keeping things friendly and on the level because it was best for GOONS, and our mutual allies, at the time. Non Grata were the only ones in that partnership that were outright hostile and unwilling to reciprocate my efforts at every turn because you are unwilling to put my past behind you. Your childish behavior both in public and behind closed doors coupled with your bad decision making made it easy for me to make the case for cancellation. I've already demonstrated in my 2 years as Secretariat for GOONS that I am capable of learning from past mistakes but so far Non Grata haven't been able to do that in the three years your alliance has existed. It isn't impossible, though. I believe if Non Grata shed the baggage you carry from that acidic alliance culture and shortsighted greed you can reinvent your alliance for the better. I just don't have any faith in you, Stewie, one of the men behind Bear Force One, in bringing about that positive change anytime soon.

Bear Force One was my plan to leave Planet Bob with a final explosion going out against the first alliance I was in an alliance war with. I had actually intended to delete in October, but I was convinced to remain on Planet Bob by some of my friends in various other alliances who said that I've been here this long, may as well hold out until the end of the world.

Non Grata have learned from our mistakes. I've learned from my mistakes.

Only difference is we're not in any position to put what we've learned to effect because guess what. Our sphere were just beaten under the age old tactic of overwhelming numbers and we don't want to become vassal states for other spheres to be used to throw against each other.

C'est la vie. If you want to continue with this smear against NG and personal character attacks go for it but I'm sure we've all got better things to do.

Yearly reminder that Bear Force One sucked died and disbanded.

So I guess you can say Stewie is a mastermind right

Bear Force One was 6 nations going rogue then deleting...

3 deleted, 3 decided to remain on Bob in different alliances. Edited by Stewie

Yeah I remember everyone saying they were never going to stop attacking us. I predicted a quick demise. Funny how that worked out

Fought until my warchest was out...

I was ZI/ZT/ZL when I eventually was released from war by Dajobo Edited by Stewie

It's almost as if you have mastered the art of being incredibly vague and intentionally misleading. Let me know the next time your sugar daddy attacks our MDoAP ally and what exactly you expect us to do about it (hint: it isn't going to be 'nothing'). You've already demonstrated that you care more for your skype circlejerk than allies of more than 4 years.

God I hated those Skype calls, and I am certain I actually heard masturbation.

Bear Force One was 6 nations going rogue then deleting...

3 deleted, 3 decided to remain on Bob in different alliances.

50% is a failing grade where I'm from. Edited by Schattenmann