Spying on a Rogue?

Michael Locke

No, you can't. Spy attacks on your own alliance are not allowed.

But he isn't in my alliance, he is a rogue. If we weren't allowed, then why would admin not just code the spy feature not to work with the same AA?

Can I get a definitive? This nation will be attacked tonight, and I'd rather know.

Spy slot filling

Intra alliance spy operations are not permitted. This is deemed as spy slot filling and nations involved will recieve in a ingame warning. If nations are caught using spy operations on nations in an alliance they are allied to in the course of an inter alliance war they will recieve an ingame warning for illegal spy slot filling.

I sincerely doubt that the spirit of this rule has anything to do with rogues. Surely it's not a rule that you can't spy on a rogue. What's to stop someone from ghosting your AA, which results in either a warn or immunity from spy attacks from your alliance? That makes no sense at all. The way the AA system is set up doesn't allow for control of your own AA, so how can you be punished for attacking someone that's not a part of your alliance, but the in-game system doesn't allow for any measure of control?

Basically it is the same as war, if they aren't in peace mode and you spy taking out some nukes its clearly not going to be spy slot filling if you just change his defcon it could be seen as helping someone in your alliance so that could be taken as spot filling, it's a tricky area

It is a definite. If you spy on him, you will get a 33% warn level on your nation. I am serious about this.

And he has your AA, he's in your alliance as far as the game is concerned.

Swap your AA to none or get permission to ghost an allied alliance. Spy, enjoy.

It is a definite. If you spy on him, you will get a 33% warn level on your nation. I am serious about this.

And he has your AA, he's in your alliance as far as the game is concerned.

So ghostbusting is war slot filling?

The bolded text is incorrect.

Just like with normal wars, if you sincerely fight (or spy) then you won't get in trouble.

This means you actively decom his nukes, destroy tanks, infra etc.

Indeed.