Roman declaration of war

B-)

Highroad ,KiWi and company RE...  Guys you should  be feeling the Wrath of God thru the Hellish dancing Flames by now...! :frantic:   You guys got me good... cheech!!!    :facepalm:

But i think i have to declare VICTORY  for the One DALEK that Bravely and Gallantly confronted ALONE

the Unexpected and SAVAGE  attack  to its rear  side :gag:  while trying to enjoy both the TV and CN:TE...   :blink: 

So... i still like you guys ... very.very much!  :gun:  Thanks for the waking up and let's take this to another Fun Time in the Future...Shall we?   :smug:     

B-)

Highroad ,KiWi and company RE...  Guys you should  be feeling the Wrath of God thru the Hellish dancing Flames by now...! :frantic:   You guys got me good... cheech!!!    :facepalm:

But i think i have to declare VICTORY  for the One DALEK that Bravely and Gallantly confronted ALONE

the Unexpected and SAVAGE  attack  to its rear  side :gag:  while trying to enjoy both the TV and CN:TE...   :blink:

So... i still like you guys ... very.very much!  :gun:  Thanks for the waking up and let's take this to another Fun Time in the Future...Shall we?   :smug:     

We should discuss this. #romans-public-relations

B-)

You should discuss this with them over at #romans-public-relations

Did I mention they have a great channel #romans-public-relations  ?

Great channel...

You should discuss this with them over at #romans-public-relations

Did I mention they have a great channel #romans-public-relations  ?

Great channel...

But I don't see you there. :/

while we do not know who you are not with, as you do not have the minimum of self respect to acknowledge your allegiance in your sig;

do better.

So... the girl (just going by your pic, it could just be a male mysogynist or a transvestite) who repeatedly posted the Romans public relations forum is a coward... for not publicly acknowledging her AA? Well, gee, perhaps you could use a little scholarly acumen and figure it out from the available information. In-feeeeeer. Say it with me now. I know, this is going to be a real challenge, but stick with it and maybe you won't end up a useless Y2Ker who gains no knowledge that isn't fed to them on a cat photo reposted on fb.

Let's try an exercise together...

#romans-public-relations

I feel like this is a great opportunity to discuss our differences. #romans-public-relations

#romans-public-relations

Now, what alliance is the above member in?

A.)..... Panda photo?

B.) My tummy feels funny...

C.) Roman Empire

D.) Lafayette Escadrille

So... the girl (just going by your pic, it could just be a male mysogynist or a transvestite) who repeatedly posted the Romans public relations forum is a coward... for not publicly acknowledging her AA? Well, gee, perhaps you could use a little scholarly acumen and figure it out from the available information. In-feeeeeer. Say it with me now. I know, this is going to be a real challenge, but stick with it and maybe you won't end up a useless Y2Ker who gains no knowledge that isn't fed to them on a cat photo reposted on fb.

Let's try an exercise together...

Now, what alliance is the above member in?

A.)..... Panda photo?

B.) My tummy feels funny...

C.) Roman Empire

D.) Lafayette Escadrille

Can I go with B) My tummy feels funny please.

Now before you try and get me to change my mind, yes that is my final fucking answer. I hate it when people do that its sooooooooo annoying.