Roman declaration of war

Like a non nuke pact?

Even so, most your nations will be down declaring 2x. Am I missing something else?

You are missing the best war of the round, because you aren't in RE.

Edited by Highroad

Because all bar 3 nations of your are 10k NS or above, and All bar 5 of theirs are lower than 10k NS.

A simple glance at respective nation lists is cringe worthy.

Because all bar 3 nations of your are 10k NS or above, and All bar 5 of theirs are lower than 10k NS.

We don't need to justify anything to you, besides the superior Skaro warchest will prove enough of a challenge.

I don't recall the stats, but the last alliance to hit Skaro was OP. And I'd hope we'd be of their caliber. Maybe if they were softend up, and we've been at peace, we'll be able to handle it.

We don't need to justify anything to you, besides the superior Skaro warchest will prove enough of a challenge.

No you dont, Im just curious. What superior Skaro WC? lol.

Got a feeling Im being punked, if this is legit, then wow ;)

No you dont, Im just curious. What superior Skaro WC? lol.

Got a feeling Im being punked, if this is legit, then wow ;)

Well, Skaro has the spirit of a figher, but it perhaps was missmatched a little.

I wouldn't ever count them out though. Would've been a good war if we could've continued.

It was a hard fought battle, but both sides peace out.

Sigs: not needed

tumblr_mazaf1juR51ra0v4co1_500.png

I have to agree. We got the best on HD. Good game. Good game. I'd be okay with peace now. Edited by King William

Looks like you're in a bit of a pickle with War Doves declaring on you too... :popcorn:

We could've handled War Doves if it was just them, but with Skaro on top? We had to close out the front. Edited by King William

You are missing the best war of the round, because you aren't in RE.

while we do not know who you are not with, as you do not have the minimum of self respect to acknowledge your allegiance in your sig;

do better.

while we do not know who you are not with, as you do not have the minimum of self respect to acknowledge your allegiance in your sig;

do better.

#romans-public-relations

I feel like this is a great opportunity to discuss our differences. #romans-public-relations

#romans-public-relations

#romans-public-relations

I feel like this is a great opportunity to discuss our differences. #romans-public-relations

#romans-public-relations

Wait whats that channel for discussing politics with Roman Empire, I cant find its name anywhere. You need to mention it more often.

Wait whats that channel for discussing politics with Roman Empire, I cant find its name anywhere. You need to mention it more often.

#romans-public-relations

It is a place for all to discuss any differences we may have. Be it IRC bans or war relations.

#romans-public-relations

Also, as we are on the same side, I feel like we might need to discuss the hostility displayed in your post somehow. How would we do that though? 

#romans-public-relations

Edited by Highroad

Hey guys, we should just talk this out at #romans-public-relations

#romans-public-relations is a REALLY cool place

#romans-public-relations

Fix that formatting.

This needs to be discussed..

#romans-public-relations