Clubbing of Seals

IYIyTh

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have refrained from posting in this thread because the content has been largely about an issue that is, quite honestly, unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Imagine a world of pure affluence. Fortunate bliss. You wake up in the morning, and your kitchen staff has prepared you a breakfast fit for a king. Imported Balik salmon, two duck eggs, Oscetra caviar, creme fraiche and mini brioche, you know, the usual. After breakfast, you retire to your study for your after-breakfast tea, only pausing to take in the view over your East garden through the floor to ceiling windows on the balcony. You leave the study, down your marble staircase, and decide to use the steam room in the guest house, because let's be honest the wallpaper in the master suite gets a bit boring, and you are in the mood for a change of scenery. After the morning steam, you are being dressed by your butler only to realize you had completely forgotten that today you had a particularly important date with a fine young lass; let's call her "white girl." You and your driver hurriedly exit your estate, and venture over to your garage where you are presented with the most important of decisions. Sitting before you in the garage bay, are two brand new BMW M5's. One in Silver, one in Blue. 

Which do you choose?

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?

I have refrained from posting in this thread because the content has been largely about an issue that is, quite honestly, unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Imagine a world of pure affluence. Fortunate bliss. You wake up in the morning, and your kitchen staff has prepared you a breakfast fit for a king. Imported Balik salmon, two duck eggs, Oscetra caviar, creme fraiche and mini brioche, you know, the usual. After breakfast, you retire to your study for your after-breakfast tea, only pausing to take in the view over your East garden through the floor to ceiling windows on the balcony. You leave the study, down your marble staircase, and decide to use the steam room in the guest house, because let's be honest the wallpaper in the master suite gets a bit boring, and you are in the mood for a change of scenery. After the morning steam, you are being dressed by your butler only to realize you had completely forgotten that today you had a particularly important date with a fine young lass; let's call her "white girl." You and your driver hurriedly exit your estate, and venture over to your garage where you are presented with the most important of decisions. Sitting before you in the garage bay, are two brand new BMW M5's. One in Silver, one in Blue. 

Which do you choose?

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?

The decision, my good sir, is Unknown.

Which do you choose?

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?

But they are e46s. 

EDIT: I hope he shared full logs and didn't just cherry pick 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Which do you choose?

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?

This is the most important part of the narrator's affluent day -- the point where he actually has a chance to act.  Up until now, of course, it's all been flitting from one luxury to another, pampering himself in intimate elegance, and possibly ruminating on why his own garage is actually not located on his estate.

Nevertheless, the BMW's allow our narrator his first opportunity  to be a man of action and seize his goal rather than simply musing about possibilities. Will he prance about like a nancy boy, ineffectually and endlessly dissecting which car to take? Will he eventually choose to not decide and simply return to the comfort and safety of his well manicured cage, a foppish dandy self-assured that the mere posturing about choice means that he has some evidence of a vestigial sack?  Or will he, despite his obvious entitlements and sand castle virtues, cease with his prattling on and simply pick a car? That would be a real breakthrough.

$(KGrHqF,!lkE9K8O-wq,BPkDHZHZY!~~60_1.jp

A real page turner!  I know what car I'd pick -- the one with that new car smell.  Bet that thing hauls ass.

But of course, the choice isn't mine, it's the narrator's. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Let's read on, and not spoil the grand reveal, which I'm sure will be worth the reading we've done so far...

Which do you choose?

WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?

No black on black option :(

Seal clubbing is a fundamental right of the citizens of Bomberland a right which we will never give up. We must have our seal jackets for the harsh winters!

...and just how else is my girlfriend supposed to wipe down her Jag after she washes it in her Leopard skin bikini?? Baby seal fur really brings out a shine.