new here

casita

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression the two went hand in hand.

Well, see, at first he made the post identifying my good friend Craig as a member of the in-game alliance, International. He goes on to ask why Craig has an Odal rune, a symbol used by the International's main in-game rival, Nordreich.

When I brought up the point that perhaps Craig, who as far as I know is not affiliated with Nordreich, is using satire, Mr. Harkonnen suddenly shifts to talking about Nordreich. This is unrelated to Craig's use of the rune in his avatar, and an attempt to distract from the fact that what Mr. Harkonnen is saying is, at the very best, a bunch of air he had pent up just dying to escape. Which is all fine and dandy, so long as it stays out of the OOC area. Edited by Neo Uruk

Maybe if you made sense and used a little less vitriol and more coherent words, I might be able to deduce your line of thought. From what I could tell, your first post was about Nordreich. Until now you really haven't referenced anything different. Regardless, that is my main point. As for Craig, someone who is attempting to convey the appearance of being a member of the foremost leftist alliance in the game, isn't acting like it in his post. That's all I am saying. Also, satire is still not appropriate here. Buy a dictionary.

Edited by Xavier Harkonnen

Yeah, I was referencing NoR, because you brought up Craig and his use of an Odal rune. Makes sense to me.

"I don't Know" is not code word for Craig, or Nordreich. You were trying to be witty, but came across illiterate and foolish. If you disagree with something or someone, do so plainly. Trying to make a witty jibe is apparently something you need practice at.

"I don't Know" is not code word for Craig, or Nordreich. You were trying to be witty, but came across illiterate and foolish. If you disagree with something or someone, do so plainly. Trying to make a witty jibe is apparently something you need practice at.

No, you do.  His post made complete sense, you just misread it.

Edited by Bob