• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome NPL members - There seem to be a few empty shelves in my Vodka fridge (wonder how that happened!) - oh well, more room for Nuka-beers anyways :)

C'mon guys!  I told you to re-fill the bottles with water and put them back so Mihail wouldn't notice!

Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes, and thanks to our new neighbors at Polar for having made the transition easy for us.

Very sad to see you guys go. Its been a fun few years together. You will always be remembered in the halls of the RIA as a great ally and SuperFriend. Enjoy your new home in Polar. I'm happy we will still be allied. Let us continue proliferating together with your new home. :)

o/ NPL

Edited by ShadowDragon

... I guess if there's some consolation I can take from this, now I'll never have to tell Kem that NPL actually failed their SF admission vote and I fabricated a positive result.

Still vividly recall the day we got hauled into the SuperFriends channel to inform us that our nomination to join the bloc had been rejected. KemMo was back at our chan freaking out and I was nudging him calling bullshit on you Bambi..... luckily I was right cause our time in SF turned out to be a real blast. Definitely a highlight and a certainly a well needed guidance for us as we matured into the world as an AA.

Cheers to the good times mate!!! o/

I was always proud to be your ally and viceroy, we had some great times together.

Forever Proliferating :)

Viceroy Ogaden.... I cant even recall now how you became our official Viceroy (I must have really bet the homestead that poker night!) but I sure know you and the rest of the RIA crew always had our back. Many thanks, and don't get too comfortable, we'll be back over to invade your embassy before you know it!