An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

NewOPWarFlag.png

Tonight, we're kicking off the second set of wars this round against the misfits.

I don't think we've had any wars with them before and their name is intriguing, so I did a little research and basically it comes down to one of 3 origins.

1.  The highly acclaimed Horror Punk band.

2011_tour_misfits_dates_13033920243365_6

I like all kinds of music, but I can't say know any of their tunes.  They certainly have an interesting look though.  They've been playing since the early 70's...so that speaks volumes.

2. Popular British Sci-fi TV program.

misfits_story.jpg

A bunch of teens in a community service program get struck by lightning and develop super powers.

I have not seen this program on my side of the pond, but it's been around for several seasons so apparently someone is watching it.

or, option 3....

I referred to my old standby, the Urban Dictionary and got this:

urban_dictionary_icon.jpg

A misfit is someone that nobody wants. They are on their own little island where they sit alone and hide from attacks and verbal abuse. Just like in Rudolph the red nose reindeer, misfits are irrelevant and just shipped away because nobody cares about them

misfit-toys.jpg
Well, we couldn't help but notice that instead of having wars when everyone else was, you guys must've been hiding on your island hoping to slide under the radar.

We want you misfits....
for attacks - YES
for verbal abuse -NO
For war....YES

ORDO PARADOXIA DECLARES WAR ON THE MISFITS.

The nukes make it slightly lopsided, but then thats not OPs fault is it?

I agree on the Skaro war though. You can say Misfits have not been to war yet, but you may also argue the same for OP.

Nothing wrong with this war IMO though.

We wanted a tough war and we had OP in mind for an offensive so we're getting what we wanted.

May the war gods bless us with many causalities!

This shall be a good one! :)

Let's go casualties!

No stats?

http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=963

Kidding me.......hopefully I can get someone to
Help me out here. Pathetic man come on. I mean the NS, Nation count, and nuke count is off but come on! At least make decent individual wars. This is the only war I have looked over first but don't make this a Pathetic easy win.

Edited by yung flow

Let's go casualties!

No stats?

http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=963

Kidding me.......hopefully I can get someone to
Help me out here. Pathetic man come on. I mean the NS, Nation count, and nuke count is off but come on! At least make decent individual wars. This is the only war I have looked over first but don't make this a Pathetic easy win.

When I first read your unedited response, I was disappointed. A Kaboom without any tears and actually embracing a fight... in tournament edition?? I couldn't believe it.

Then I came back to the thread and saw that you edited it. Thank you. All is right in the world.

[hr]

But seriously, OP has 3 more members than you? That's hardly a big difference, especially considering pentagon's now allow 4 offensive warslots. You have more than enough means to counter. The total NS pre-blitz was about even, even with OP having more nations than you, meaning on average, your nations were larger. In fact, you had the #1 avg NS. Yes, you are severely outnumbered in nuke numbers. Not sure how many of those OP liberated from you overnight, but the nuke numbers weren't ever in your favor. I can sympathize. Sucks when an alliance declares on you when you're low on nukes. Particularly when you're peacing out of another nuclear war that same day.

Also, you're going to make a stink about individual wars? Blame the guy that makes the target lists, and damn him for using strategy in a war game.

I'm just trying to see stats

You had higher NS than us. We have 3 more members than you but our lower tiers have much lower NS than your low tier nations. We have higher nuke counts but your alliance have decent amount of SDI's though.

Since the new rules with nukes, its going to be hard to have a fair nuke war with nuke numbers.

Still waiting on those stats

I'll do some general stats post blitz just for you

Misfits
Nations above 20k NS

Nations above 15k NS

Nations above 10k NS

Nations below 10k NS

OP
Nations above 20k NS

Nations above 15k NS

Nations above 10k NS

Nations below 10k NS

Misfits ANS 14,316
OP ANS. 13,810

Misfits tech. 4797
OP tech. 5647

Misfits infra 34691
OP. 38186

Don't even stress nukes. Clearly you saw the full advantage which is why you have no stats for me. Don't stress it

Edited by yung flow

I took a look at the basic stats at 23.40 server time because I always check before anything happens.

OP had 17 members with an ANS of 13.3k and 60 nukes.

Misfits has 14 members with an ANS of 15.5k and 29 nukes. 

Daenerys has the right idea on embracing a tough war. I would assume you guys to be minted since you hadn't had any action for 29 days.

o/ all involved and have a fun war! 

Edited by howlin mad

Still waiting on those stats
I'll do some general stats post blitz just for you
Misfits
Nations above 20k NS
Nations above 15k NS
Nations above 10k NS
Nations below 10k NS
OP
Nations above 20k NS
Nations above 15k NS
Nations above 10k NS
Nations below 10k NS
Misfits ANS 14,316
OP ANS. 13,810
Misfits tech. 4797
OP tech. 5647
Misfits infra 34691
OP. 38186
Don't even stress nukes. Clearly you saw the full advantage which is why you have no stats for me. Don't stress it

You cannot compare post blitz stats as a justification for your argument. Post blitz stats will almost always favor the blitzers as they build up and take NS in the blitz. Nice try though.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch.

Enlighten me on what I have done to you this round Paul! Perhaps call you out on abandoning TE Police during those raids. You are a scum and half of TE knows it. Go bother someone else

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch.

Enlighten me on what I have done to you this round Paul! Perhaps call you out on abandoning TE Police during those raids. You are a scum and half of TE knows it. Go bother someone else

:popcorn:

This war has officially become nothing more than a nuke slap around......

I'd argue a thwarted slap around.

So far OP's nukes have had 23 direct hits and we've had 18.

We've thwarted 37 and OP have thwarted 6.

5 MP's for us and 10 for OP.

8 SDI's for us and 4 for OP.

We'll take more than what we lose from this war so I can't complain, its been really fun as well.