The LOLman789789 White Team Senate Campaign

LOLman789789

Hello, I am LOLman789789. I lead the nation known as Horensia, which belongs to the alliance of United Equestria, and today, I hereby announce that I will be running a campaign to receive votes so that I can be elected as a White Team Senator.

Why should you vote for me? Well, if I was elected, I would vote for proposals that would economically benefit all of those who reside in the White sphere, such as the Olympic Games proposal, which would bring in a great deal of business. Sure, there are downsides, but we will deal with those by hitting back hard at crime.

I am opposed to proposals that decrease citizen income. I am also opposed to the "Make Burgers Not War" proposal due to the fact that many nations, both inside and outside of the White sphere, rely on Uranium, Aluminum, and Iron to survive, and many more nations cannot afford to lose more happiness.

I am a veteran of numerous wars, including several worldwide wars. I have 2+ years of experience, and my nation is currently prospering due to Tech Deals with other nations, both inside and outside of the White sphere.

So I'm asking you, the guy, girl, or anything in between reading this now, to vote for me, and help the White sphere prosper and grow.

You will never gain a seat. You are too irrelevant, in an irrelevant AA, and dont have the great experience you claim. You are still the same noob that hit goons and then cried about it 2years ago.

You will never gain a seat. You are too irrelevant, in an irrelevant AA, and dont have the great experience you claim. You are still the same noob that hit goons and then cried about it 2years ago.

How am I the same as 2 years ago? Or even 3 years ago when I first joined the game?

I'm running in this race so that I can put my name and my alliance on the map. I would like to appeal to the commoners of the White Team, not to the stuffy elite. I am also running because I want Team government to actually work.

How am I the same as 2 years ago? Or even 3 years ago when I first joined the game?

I'm running in this race so that I can put my name and my alliance on the map. I would like to appeal to the commoners of the White Team, not to the stuffy elite. I am also running because I want Team government to actually work.

Except for UE, we're all relatively elite here :p

Your campaign efforts would be better spent on the White nations outside our 12 established alliances .. You won't swing any of us, and you won't reach any of the swingable here ..

[spoiler]White Alliances
|| Updated 7/14/2014

YqeZnLa.png

4o8BQy2.png

2HzpeKj.png

7CzNM8X.png

6lMPcdX.png

PfEIVDc.png

aTwKx9V.png

JSxylr0.png

r4YiDO9.png

zn5U3mB.png

VU9C8Nb.png[/spoiler] Edited by Rayvon

Except for UE, we're all relatively elite here :P

Your campaign efforts would be better spent on the White nations outside our 12 established alliances .. You won't swing any of us, and you won't reach any of the swingable here ..

[spoiler]White Alliances
|| Updated 7/14/2014

YqeZnLa.png

4o8BQy2.png

2HzpeKj.png

7CzNM8X.png

6lMPcdX.png

PfEIVDc.png

aTwKx9V.png

JSxylr0.png

r4YiDO9.png

zn5U3mB.png

VU9C8Nb.png[/spoiler]

That's what I'm going for. Most of the messages I've sent were to White Team members with no alliance or in an alliance with less than 30 members.

I for one welcome the attempt to get votes in this manner, it's something new around the place, and who knows, we might actually get some fun campaigning going here

Does that mean we get excellent propaganda threads, I demand propaganda threads.

I for one welcome the attempt to get votes in this manner, it's something new around the place, and who knows, we might actually get some fun campaigning going here

I agree could lead to some fun posting Edited by keeology

I am saddened that the White Team senate has voted down the proposal to host an Olympic Games event that would have increased our income greatly and brought prosperity to our sphere.

If you do not want such proposals to be voted down, vote for me to be a White Team senator.

• 2 weeks later...

I am shocked that the White Team would vote yes to the Anti-Land Expansion proposal. This was a disaster from the beginning, and now, everyone on the White Team has lost 1/4 of their land just for a measly 2 environmental points.

If you too are angered by this, vote for me, LOLman789789. I will make sure that proposals like these never get through, and I will represent the small nations that are being screwed over by the White Team's hegemony.