Individual Senator votes on events? (not just 3-2 etc)

hartfw

Just wanted to check, that not just the vote tally as well as how each senator voted individually is available for inspection.

I.e if something passes 4-1, I want to confirm I will know who voted which way.

Thanks

Just wanted to check, that not just the vote tally as well as how each senator voted individually is available for inspection.

I.e if something passes 4-1, I want to confirm I will know who voted which way.

If it isnt then it should be...

Okay, just had 1 guy vote on them.  It is available off the nation activity pages, so you can track it down.  It is not available off the Senate page.

I guess question answered, although might morph into a suggestion to make it right there if possible. 

So you have to go through the nation activity page of each senator.

Nice how you can see who voted for each senator...brilliant. We should make that easier to download so we can 'keep track' of all the voters and put them into a spreadsheet.

Not sure what any of this has to so with nation simulating...

I've added a direct link to bring up a senator's recent voting history on the senate election results page.

Not sure what any of this has to so with nation simulating...

I like these because it adds more of a group dynamic, kind of like GRL, but on a more customizable level. Sort of how the EU might work, or how the United States originally envisioned our senate to function as a representation of states rather than a representation of a popular vote.

I've added a direct link to bring up a senator's recent voting history on the senate election results page.

I like these because it adds more of a group dynamic, kind of like GRL, but on a more customizable level. Sort of how the EU might work, or how the United States originally envisioned our senate to function as a representation of states rather than a representation of a popular vote.

Awesome.  Thanks!

That is very nice, any chance we can eliminate the who voted for which senator 'stuff'?

Or is that so we can hunt down all the folks who voted for senators who vote for things we don't like?

• 3 weeks later...

evil-raccoon.jpg

It looks like you got what you wanted here.

Folks are tracking down and attacking folks who didn't vote for the senator they were told to vote for.

So basically a nation simulator turned into a school playground at recess time. Brilliant.

It looks like you got what you wanted here.

Folks are tracking down and attacking folks who didn't vote for the senator they were told to vote for.

So basically a nation simulator turned into a school playground at recess time. Brilliant.

I mean if you dont like it, The Great Admin also put in this new feature called "Delete my nation" button. Try it out :^)