Thus Spells the End for IRON

The Pansy

We became aware of this aggressive action last night. Our staff has been working tirelessly to put an end to this unwarranted aggression and the following message was sent to Admin this morning:

Good morning Admin,

You have declared war against a member of IRON. You are to offer peace to this nation immediately and pay him reparations in the amount of 40,000 tech or you will be countered by the IRON military and destroyed.

If you do not comply Admin, may you have mercy on yourself because we shall have none.

The Warrior

President of IRON

We became aware of this aggressive action last night. Our staff has been working tirelessly to put an end to this unwarranted aggression and the following message was sent to Admin this morning:

Be careful or you'll be forced to sport a Rick Astley avatar for a month...

I've gotten that PM before.  :o

DBDC hereby activates its treaty with IRON and recognizes a state of war with Admin and the CN Staff.   

I've gotten that PM before.   :o

DBDC hereby activates its treaty with IRON and recognizes a state of war with Admin and the CN Staff.   

Admin, add some tech to your nation and get into range.  40K should do it.

I've gotten that PM before.  :o

Admin, add some tech to your nation and get into range.  40K should do it.

Welcome to the fray my friends. Together we ride against this menace!

DBDC didn't have anyone in range so I decided to help out.

Nice, if I was in range I would of liked to do the same. I don't think admin would declare without wanting some possible opposition.

As to what his nation is capable of, I've only heard stories until now. So good luck!

[...] the following message was sent to Admin this morning:

[...] Admin, may you have mercy on yourself because we shall have none. [...]

Ahah my respect for that! :D

DBDC didn't have anyone in range so I decided to help out.

I am neutral on inter-alliance wars, but everyone should unite against rogues. Good job, Aza!