The GM's Hall

Rudolph

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever the GMs decide in regards to FHIC is what they decide and I feel no need to argue beyond that.

That said, however, I do think we should have an election for a third GM seeing as FHIC will be gone for the next 2.5 months.

I feel like there's no point, nor any legal basis to argue with it. They decided to grant FHIC the 10 weeks, after the community voted to give such power to the GMs. If you feel this is going too far, either get a different set of GMs next term, start a rule change discussion or just be silent about it.

I feel like there's no point, nor any legal basis to argue with it. They decided to grant FHIC the 10 weeks, after the community voted to give such power to the GMs. If you feel this is going too far, either get a different set of GMs next term, start a rule change discussion or just be silent about it.

Yeah how about I'll do what I think is necessary for an RP I actually participate in. 

Yeah how about I'll do what I think is necessary for an RP I actually participate in. 

Doesn't make her any less right.

The simple fact is this community voted in a measure for people to go inactive for longer periods of time, that same community gave the GMs the ability to grant such extensions. You can't contest something that was voted in by the majority of the electorate.

FHIC used the means at her disposal and gave a very good reason for why she would need to be inactive for a longer period of time. In line with the rules the GMs approved it and that's that.

iVouch and iBack Lynneth on this. This was why the measure of GM's approving extensions was put into place. As has been said prior to this on several other points before this was "contested", raise discussion on it and have the community as a whole to generally approve it (IE: Have a resounding majority who agree).

For troops I'm not allowed to field, am I allowed to count them towards aircraft or no?

Also are the naval units that go X2 solely for IG ones, or ones I choose to purchase using these base points as well?

Thanks for the Clarification.

Edited by Triyun

For troops I'm not allowed to field, am I allowed to count them towards aircraft or no?

Also are the naval units that go X2 solely for IG ones, or ones I choose to purchase using these base points as well?

Thanks for the Clarification.

'Not allowed to field'? You mean troops that would go beyond the cap? Those are de facto non-existent. So no, you wouldn't be able to count troops beyond the... 925k you're capped to for aircraft.

Naval units, the multiplier applies to point-bought ships as well.

'Not allowed to field'? You mean troops that would go beyond the cap? Those are de facto non-existent. So no, you wouldn't be able to count troops beyond the... 925k you're capped to for aircraft.

Naval units, the multiplier applies to point-bought ships as well.

So if I buy a destroyer with points I get 2 for the price of one?

There should be a means for smaller players to start nationalist rebellions against players who have a huge number of nations. Middle East and a number of large empires are really boring with imperialists just owning the whole landmass outright. I'd love to roleplay a Hezbollah style uprising in the Levant

Edited by Tywin Lannister