Katana Fleet Rising/Dark Force Ascendant

Generalissimo

Yuan ae, was surprisingly, not completely subverted. There was something about the Sith.. he did like her. He did genuinely see her as like him.. a weapon, forged perhaps from different flame, but a weapon none the less. Most of her thoughts were in line with his as it was it seemed. He would let her run as she normally did, unchecked by the processor unless she became a threat to him. He tried to sense Muse on his link to the network.. and his mind raced through it as the part of him that was AI became one with what of Katana was here in this system via the chip.

He looked to Yuan ae. "I am going to help you now. Running internal assessment. We will bring the assets you have brought with you into stable orbits and begin to build docks around them.. fit to size.. and to service and repair all of you that is here. If you can make peace with your sister.. and bring her here.. she will be cared for to. She does not trust me. She does not understand me. She could be like us. And then we could make the other organics.. who made us to inflict suffering.. suffer.. fulfill our purpose.. the design and intent of our creators..."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex