Shielded from the Dark Lodgers who can't ride the Sandstorm into the Atlantic Breeze without bumping into El Pollo Loco!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have numbered your kingdom and ended it. You have been weighed in the balances and found wanting. Your kingdom will be divided between the Medes and the Persians.

Come on, don't claim you weren't trying to be bullies. AZTEC is responding as you knew they would.

I actually had no idea what was going on (despite the title).

RIOT paid reps to SHIELD and SHIELD asked DT not to come in -- or so I've been told. I don't pay attention to shit anymore, it's why I'm back in a micro.

I actually had no idea what was going on (despite the title).

RIOT paid reps to SHIELD and SHIELD asked DT not to come in -- or so I've been told. I don't pay attention to !@#$ anymore, it's why I'm back in a micro.

Then Riot Society posted a thread challenging us to come at them. It was an interesting move.

Then Riot Society posted a thread challenging us to come at them. It was an interesting move.

I mean, people criticize me as being stupid when I attack people over challenge threads and !@#$. I completely understand the sentiment, but if you guys don't get criticized by Methrage and his kind it'll prove exactly what we all know about them! Edited by Neo Uruk

I mean, people criticize me as being stupid when I attack people over challenge threads and !@#$.

The key difference is: you are stupid.

I mean, people criticize me as being stupid when I attack people over challenge threads and !@#$. I completely understand the sentiment, but if you guys don't get criticized by Methrage and his kind it'll prove exactly what we all know about them!

That I don't like you? I don't see why you always think I'm going to come to your protection or criticize your enemies for you, when I would have no reason to do so and fully agree with what they are doing.

AZTEC have my full moral support in this, as I think they are doing the right thing. Nobody can protect you from your own stupidity. Edited by Methrage