Polling points for the ZERO option..

Captain Enema

The necessity for removing a toxic rper may well rear its head some day. We have a vote going to get rid of or to keep the over 50k vote. That's great.

This thread is not about debating the necessity of kickbanning toxic tards.

The debate has already been held. 

What I'd like to see here are polling points for the Zero Option.

The zero option being the power of the GM team and the community to render an rper to have zero presence on the map.

Now the obvious first polling point is as follows:

No way jose, we don't need no stinking Zero Option. 

Just throwing it out there to get it out of the way and I'll add that I can respect such a sentiment. No need to berate a person for holding that point of view. 

So let's create some polling options, when we have a set of reasonable polling options the community can support, we'll turn them over to our gang of fecal flinging GMs.

A side purpose of this is to give the community a chance to vote and move on with this whole thing to something else. It is a means of ending a debate that has already been played out and is still being kept alive for no real good purpose. So say your piece by putting up a polling option and then HOLD you peace. 

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

I believe a good polling option would be this:

"If unanimous agreement from the presently standing GMs is reached, then any one of them make a poll-thread to in act the Zero Option in regards to that player. A simple majority of the community would be required to in act the Zero Option after that point." 

Short and simple. I feel this will allow the community to get rid of truly bad/abusive players but will prevent us from banning just anyone based on emotions. 

"If unanimous agreement from the presently standing GMs is reached, then any one of them make a poll-thread to in act the Zero Option in regards to that player. A simple majority of the community would be required to in act the Zero Option after that point." 

Short and simple. I feel this will allow the community to get rid of truly bad/abusive players but will prevent us from banning just anyone based on emotions. 

I support it sir. 

It should unanimous

Write up your own polling option and get the support of enough people and the Fecal Flingers/gms might well put it on the poll. I'm interested to see what you come up with.

This is a non-judgmental atmosphere, everyone wins so long as they say their piece and then hold their peace.

It should unanimous

The reason why it is unanimous for the GMs is just so we don't go around banning everyone. If a player is exceptionally awful then I am positive that the GMs could come together and agree to set up the vote for him/her. But the vote for the community would be a simple majority of course.

The reason why it is unanimous for the GMs is just so we don't go around banning everyone. If a player is exceptionally awful then I am positive that the GMs could come together and agree to set up the vote for him/her. But the vote for the community would be a simple majority of course.

Again, not a discussion thread guys.

Post your polling options, get them supported.

We've discussed this to hell and back already. Time to say your piece and hold your peace via a vote. 

This, but change to two thirds. Player obviously cannot vote in their own poll.

1. Should we be able to have a method to kick people out of the RP by community vote?

A. Yes

B. No

2. How many GMs must be in agreement in order to start the discussion regarding the removal of a player?

A. At least one of them

B. At least 2/3 of them

C. It must be unanimous

3. What % of the community must support removing a player from the community in order for the vote to be considered successful?

A. A simple majority (over 50.00%)

B. A two-thirds majority (over 66.66%)

C. A three-fourths majority (over 75.00%)

1. Should we be able to have a method to kick people out of the RP by community vote?

A. Yes

B. No

2. How many GMs must be in agreement in order to start the discussion regarding the removal of a player?

A. At least one of them

B. At least 2/3 of them

C. It must be unanimous

3. What % of the community must support removing a player from the community in order for the vote to be considered successful?

These have my full support right here. 

A. Yes

B. No

A. At least one of them

B. At least 2/3 of them

C. It must be unanimous

This has my full support as well.

A. Yes

B. No

A. At least one of them

B. At least 2/3 of them

C. It must be unanimous

The only problem with this is that Hereno made it.

A. Yes

B. No

A. At least one of them

B. At least 2/3 of them

C. It must be unanimous

I agree with having these options. Nothing wrong with that. I support it.

A. Yes
B. No

A. At least one of them
B. At least 2/3 of them
C. It must be unanimous

Approved