Looking for a better alliance.

I am currently a member of an alliance. However I feel extremely limited in playing the game by being a member of it. It prevents me from going to war with anyone.

I understand that you want to prevent a global wat as alliance. But giving 1-2 nations that a person can choose to attack feels extremely limiting to me.

I am looking for an alliance that allows people to attack other nations. That just puts restrictions on certain alliances that they concider to strong for example. Shortly I am looking for an alliance that allows me to attack others and play the game.

It would be nice if they also help with setting up trading circles.

Hope some one can advise me where to go.

A better alliance?  Just my opinion, but you shouldn't set your sights so low.  I would start off looking for the best alliance.

Other people will debate with you the merits of having a forum account obviously not matching your nation info, or whether in even the most pro raiding alliances there isn't more limits on who you can hit than you seem willing to accept.  Or ask what NS range you are, and hypothesize that if a trade circle is still a goal you might be in range of considerable nations that are raid-able.  But don't let them distract you.

Your goal is all wrong.  You don't just want a better alliance, you want the best alliance.  Nothing less.  

No idea what you are all talking about mate.

All I know is that I joined this game a fw day's ago. Spend $30 to play it, ust to find out there is no way to go to war and actually play the game. Most alliances seem to forbid you to attack anyone. That is kind of a game killer if you ask me.

All I know is that I joined this game a fw day's ago. Spend $30 to play it, ust to find out there is no way to go to war and actually play the game. Most alliances seem to forbid you to attack anyone. That is kind of a game killer if you ask me.

If you just joined a few days ago, there are a ton of nations that you can be attacking if in a raiding alliance -- but that won't just mean anyone.  Feel free to send me a message ingame if you want, http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=489788, but you will have this forum account banned for not matching your nation/ruler name at some point.

Forbid, fucking monsters. RIOT is RIOT, join RIOT, we're not fucking monsters.

Forbid, !@#$@#$ monsters. RIOT is RIOT, join RIOT, we're not !@#$@#$ monsters.

He may want to have a chat with the MoD Squad first to have his forum name changed to his ruler name in game, I'm always on the lookout for hitman and couldn't find him in the yellow pages under "wetwork" :p