Centurius

CNRP World Map

Completely forgot to finish the update however all I have left to do is add the labels. As I will be at a conference all day tomorrow you can expect the updated map in the evening.

God forbid some people have real lives, with real work and grad school programs.

God forbid some people have real lives, with real work and grad school programs.

Or careers in the military

Alright people, please keep conversation like this in the OOC thread, which exists for such occassions. This is the map thread, so if you need any map changes you can ask here, but not a general discussion topic for stuff other than that. I'm not going to say much about one or two posts, but when it reaches half a dozen, I'd like to remind not to clutter it up. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Yeah I had a midterm I didn't know I actually had this week until like last Friday come up on Tuesday and starting my new internship took a bit more time than anticipated. I'm going to finish the world map tomorrow.

Is there anyway I can claim the nation of Georgia on the map? Call it Transcaucasia.

Georgia is currently part of Russia, I recommend you pm Justinian the Mighty on these forums and he might give you the land.

Justinian has confirmed it's mine now. I'll send him a link to this thread so he can post here. Please label it Transcaucasia, and if possible, color it red. Thanks!

I just can't keep up with the whole government story. I will reroll somewhere...

Sorry guys, I am going to try and keep up a different role-play style.

Edited by Peter Ilyich

Eva:

I am going to focus on a slower role-play style, so if I could have one last try, this time using all the borders except the light blue part on the bottom. below as a Native American Nation, it would be appreciated, but I understand if you say no.

dakota-territory.gif

If she says yes, please mark all the Brown as Dakota Indians. DoE soon.

[spoiler]

7Tl0MWu.png

[/spoiler]

Alright, it's nothing big, but it raises question marks for me, so I thought I'd go and ask for clarification. This is a map of the Pacific islands in the West Pacific mostly and as we can clearly see, there is the Japanese Ogasawara chain, Tianxia owns the Marianas, then there is the large Japanese Southern Seas Territory (mostly Micronesia, though pretty attributable), followed by Tianxian island groups again, which also seem attributable. There also is Peleliu, which is outside the Tianxian groupings, but visibly coloured red on its own. But then the questions start.

First would be, that I think that speck there is Minami-Tori-shima. I indicated this finding on my map above. What is unclear to me though, is the territorial status of Minami-Tori-shima, given it's too small to be coloured and is in no specific grouping. It's de jure part of Ogasawara, but better be sure.

Next, if this really is Minami-Tori-shima, what is the island indicated with ??? ? I have no clue and thus help would be appreciated. Similarly, I have no clue whom it belongs to, but in this case I can't even name the thing.

Lastly, there is this island indicated as ??? grouped with the Marianas. While in this case the status seems quite clear, I also can't make out the identity of this island. Does anyone know?

Also, yes, this is from an older version of the map where Korea was still white. But the Pacific territories haven't changed since and I was not feeling like saving another map for this.