Centurius

CNRP World Map

Claiming IaT's German territories that make up modern day Germany. Doesn't look like Eva has made claim to them. If at all possible, with the new acquisitions I would like my color changed to a light-gray to better distinguish it from the rest of Europe's blues. Much appreciated! 

Contesting Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria and Saxony, which I claim as Austrian protectorate. Remainder of German lands I do not claim at all.

RP can be found here. If possible, mark it as "Free Land (new nations), like all the rest of white space.

Thanks.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Put the former faraway and faraway protectorate into the Commonwealth protectorate please.

OOC:  Whoops, no idea how that happened.

Edited by MostGloriousLeader

Just going to ask, when will there be the next map update?

Few more days, when I have some more time.

Next map update, leave Austria off the map. Rerolled.

http://i.imgur.com/N0fehtP.png

You can mark that as Southern Pasirung, Eva's territory, Eva's settlements. Don't really care, it has no name yet and will receive one, once it actually becomes a country.

Thanks.

Edit: Blue line that is weird is a river. No need to have that on the map.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Also, I would prefer if my country gets the colour on my map. If such is impossible, please give me some other pastel colour, like plum, or light blue.

Lavender, Mauve and Periwinkle are also perfectly acceptable. Peach and Cream are fine too.

Actually, Periwinkle really looks nice and I'd prefer that.

all of the nations within asia besides tianxia would be inactive and can be removed next update.

excluding meihua and russia, of course.

Edited by Mogar

Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Somalia, then South Korea(Sorry one last change before the update, I want Mosambique instead of South Korea) as United States of Afghanistan. DoE soon.

EDIT: And Iran

Edited by Ferdinand Foch

No, I was gonna make The Republic of Sparta, which would cover Sparta and some european land west of it. I did consider France but decided no, it is not a very original idea.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch