CNRP World Map

Centurius

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright people, please keep conversation like this in the OOC thread, which exists for such occassions. This is the map thread, so if you need any map changes you can ask here, but not a general discussion topic for stuff other than that. I'm not going to say much about one or two posts, but when it reaches half a dozen, I'd like to remind not to clutter it up. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Eva:

I am going to focus on a slower role-play style, so if I could have one last try, this time using all the borders except the light blue part on the bottom. below as a Native American Nation, it would be appreciated, but I understand if you say no.

dakota-territory.gif

If she says yes, please mark all the Brown as Dakota Indians. DoE soon.

[spoiler]

7Tl0MWu.png

[/spoiler]

Alright, it's nothing big, but it raises question marks for me, so I thought I'd go and ask for clarification. This is a map of the Pacific islands in the West Pacific mostly and as we can clearly see, there is the Japanese Ogasawara chain, Tianxia owns the Marianas, then there is the large Japanese Southern Seas Territory (mostly Micronesia, though pretty attributable), followed by Tianxian island groups again, which also seem attributable. There also is Peleliu, which is outside the Tianxian groupings, but visibly coloured red on its own. But then the questions start.

First would be, that I think that speck there is Minami-Tori-shima. I indicated this finding on my map above. What is unclear to me though, is the territorial status of Minami-Tori-shima, given it's too small to be coloured and is in no specific grouping. It's de jure part of Ogasawara, but better be sure.

Next, if this really is Minami-Tori-shima, what is the island indicated with ??? ? I have no clue and thus help would be appreciated. Similarly, I have no clue whom it belongs to, but in this case I can't even name the thing.

Lastly, there is this island indicated as ??? grouped with the Marianas. While in this case the status seems quite clear, I also can't make out the identity of this island. Does anyone know?

Also, yes, this is from an older version of the map where Korea was still white. But the Pacific territories haven't changed since and I was not feeling like saving another map for this.