CNRP World Map

Centurius

Apologies in advance.
Due to the fact that i have no clue what to write about on Bohemia, that is to be scratched.
If I could have Alaska, as the Republic of Alaska, that would be great. Again, apologies.
P.S. available Alaska, of course.
DoE shortly.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good to see Nippon back on the map. Domo arigato.

Apologies in advance.
Due to the fact that i have no clue what to write about on Bohemia, that is to be scratched.
If I could have Alaska, as the Republic of Alaska, that would be great. Again, apologies.
P.S. available Alaska, of course.
DoE shortly.

Welcome to the Pacific. One would hope you'll stay longer this time and hopefully we'll all get along fine.

Half of South America is marked as a protectorate of a non-existent nation... :P

Actually, it is not. The line you see on the map denotes the legal difference between the Tianxia protectorate, which is a remainder of the Holy American Empire, but which is now "Free Land for New Nations", as Triyun stated he'd not care who rolls there, as long as it isn't an established nation trying to expand into white space, and actual, genuine white land, which belongs to noone.

De facto, to new people, it would make no difference in which of the two they go. To already established people, it would be taking a gamble.

Actually, it is not. The line you see on the map denotes the legal difference between the Tianxia protectorate, which is a remainder of the Holy American Empire, but which is now "Free Land for New Nations", as Triyun stated he'd not care who rolls there, as long as it isn't an established nation trying to expand into white space, and actual, genuine white land, which belongs to noone.

De facto, to new people, it would make no difference in which of the two they go. To already established people, it would be taking a gamble.

S.Cone Protectorate?

You don't have to give me all of Alaska's southern islands, but if I could have enough so that I have Juneau, I would be quite happy.

You were given all the unclaimed ones, for additional ones you'll have to ask the current owner(Triyun)

Update.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124704-the-kingdom-of-antarctica-doe/ 

Claiming all of Antarctica that is not claimed. I haven't been here for a while. I'm assuming I haven't done anything wrong yet?

Nothing wrong with your claim.

Update will be done tomorrow.