Guinness Says Adieu

D'awww aren't you just the cutest little thing! Whatcha doin lil guy? Whatch doin?! Wanna fetch the ball? Do ya, do ya?

Chimaera, can we keep him?

After almost 4 years [URL=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=437371]13000ns[/URL] is all you can muster so excuse me while I sit here laughing.

I guess I would act like that to if I was as impotent in my abilities as you are.

After almost 4 years 13000ns is all you can muster so excuse me while I sit here laughing.

I guess I would act like that to if I was as impotent in my abilities as you are.

Number of Soldiers Lost: 532,248 Attacking + 712,285 Defending = 1,244,533 Casualties

Number of Soldiers Lost: 189,716 Attacking + 209,289 Defending = 399,005 Casualties

Think before you speak.

I only want to hit people who deserve it.  Unfortunately your epeen is bigger than your NS.

"I have a big nation; I am superior for not making a conscious choice that you did"

You've always been dim but I think you just got ten shades darker

this is such a derailed thread right now. masta go back to your kennel.

Xanth masta is one of a very few competent econ guys we got even if his nation building sucks. 

Getting on topic, Vosegus goodluck in odn man.