Manahattan Project

CRexx

Manhattan Project - $100,000,000 - The Manhattan Project allows nations below 5% of the top nations in the game to develop nuclear weapons. The Manhattan Project cannot be destroyed once it is created. The wonder requires 3,000 infrastructure, 300 technology, and a uranium resource.

Is the 3000 infra and 300 tech the requirement to get the wonder or the requirement you need to buy a nuke? Like if I have 2998 infra and 300 tech plus the project would I be unable to purchase a nuke?

Could I, say, buy .01 infra at 2999.99, buy the wonder, and drop back to avoid the infra upkeep increase? (hypothetical)

I would say yes. It worked that way with level 9 aircraft when the tech requirements were only 100 tech and 1000 infrastructure. It was common practice to sit at 999.99, bump up to 1000 and buy aircraft and then sell back to 999.99. I see no reason to expect that this works any differently.

once you have the wonder, you should be able to buy nukes with the normal nuke-requirements. As far as i remember, these are 1,000infra + 75tech + uranium.

So the wonder itself isn't some sort of replacement for the requirements?

That would be kind of a cool way to make it worth it for the already huge nations to purchase it. Like, having it alone fulfill the requirements to get a nuke, so that you didn't have to trade for uranium, if you didn't want to.

Your nation will need a tech level of 75 or greater, an infrastructure level of 1000 or greater, access to uranium for nuclear weapon production, and be ranked within the top 5% nations in order to begin purchasing nuclear weapons
Manhattan Project - $100,000,000 - The Manhattan Project allows nations below 5% of the top nations in the game to develop nuclear weapons. The Manhattan Project cannot be destroyed once it is created. The wonder requires 3,000 infrastructure, 300 technology, and a uranium resource.

So, if we do things logically and remove the 5% requirement, what to we get?

Your nation will need a tech level of 75 or greater, an infrastructure level of 1000 or greater, access to uranium for nuclear weapon production,

That would be the answer :P