A Memo From MI6

Wait, you mean IRON has never been in a good position? Or NG? Or GATO? Come on... Fact is, regardless of what RV babbles on about, NSO is actually the cookie cutter, mediocre alliance that has barely done a damn thing. The mark that NSO has left on this world is a skid mark in its underwear. 

IRON's position was bad back then and they kept having to rebuild. The NSO treaty with them was short lived.  NG was on the other side until recently, and sort-of, you know, lost the last war. GATO was a shortlived treaty too and they weren't in a good position either. NSO and allies kept being deployed on some pretty outnumbered fronts (literally every war when I was there 'til 11 or 12) so if we were cozying up to anyone I sure didn't feel it.

Besides the things I listed earlier that NSO's contributed, I'd think it's fair to give some credit to chim who keeps coming back with alliances and making 'em big and successful by one means or another.

RV loves baiting you btw. When we first met, he did with me. Now we're pretty good friends because I didn't let it get to me. I bet I could probably find a thread of him going off on me in ICB lol.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic