A Memo From MI6

Ha! You two are priceless. Did I say that treatying an alliance constitutes sycophancy? No, not in itself. Other factors must be considered, such as the security of the position being offered, and also the general demeanor of the alliances in question. TOP is in a position of unquestionable dominance, and the fact you continue to sign with their allies only reinforces the fact you want to be on their good side and in a safe position. Never has the NSO followed such a foreign policy. Then again, the NSO has ever always had a bit more spine than most.

Secondly, you adopt a nonthreatening demeanor. Your alliance does nothing to set itself apart from the rest of the cookie-cutter crowd. In fact, your little "join MI6" meme actually makes you more bland than the rest - at least they don't have to work hard to achieve their mediocry. You do nothing to challenge anything. You let the world shape you like putty. Would you like to keep pretending that your alliance has achieved anything, or will you kindly go back to your corner and keep quiet?

Wait, so signing with NPO and then NpO and then joining Frostbite, signing with IRON/TPF/Invicta/NATO and so on and so forth is not trying to be on NpPO's good side and ensuring you are in a safe position? I mean, damn, NSO went around for a while signing with a lot of NpPO allies... But again, coming from someone who continues to rewrite NSO's history, it is a safe bet you will attempt to spin this around to make it seem like NSO is not just some other cookiecutter mediocre alliance whose sole attempt (Moldavi Doctrine) at distinguishing themselves was a complete and abject failure. 

You talk about how NSO was the cause of wars, well Ordo Verde was the cause of Karma and seriously, do we need to go into how undistinguishable that alliance was... But keep patting yourself on the back RV. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so signing with NPO and then NpO and then joining Frostbite, signing with IRON/TPF/Invicta/NATO and so on and so forth is not trying to be on NpPO's good side and ensuring you are in a safe position? I mean, damn, NSO went around for a while signing with a lot of NpPO allies... But again, coming from someone who continues to rewrite NSO's history, it is a safe bet you will attempt to spin this around to make it seem like NSO is not just some other cookiecutter mediocre alliance whose sole attempt (Moldavi Doctrine) at distinguishing themselves was a complete and abject failure. 

You talk about how NSO was the cause of wars, well Ordo Verde was the cause of Karma and seriously, do we need to go into how undistinguishable that alliance was... But keep patting yourself on the back RV. 

Relax Doch.

While MI6 sought out meaningless things such as members, strength, and cohesion, NSO endeavored to achieve the impossible. The prophet RV hath seen the path that leads to stagnation and despair. In one glorious and selfless act, he sacrificed his firstborn son in the hopes that his anguish would point his alliance's direction back on course. Aye, there have been many a hard decision to be made on the road to righteousness, but such is the case in achieving this immortality which has so graciously been bestowed on the Sith by the divine. Can you say the same, good Doch? While you sit up there in your little cookie-cutter house with your plain cookie-cutter wife and your boring cookie-cutter goddamn kids? I think not, good Doch.  

NSO has consistently allied ex-heg alliances, and being on the losing side of wars is hardly cozying up to the power sphere. NSO members helped create the last war, and have created others. Former members too like Lennox have also caused wars and made the game fun.

I am sorry to disappoint you with my continued presence in this world. I am afraid I will haunt your dreams for some time more. Your alliance's existence is offensive to me. I shall dedicate all my remaining energies to eradicating this blight that is MI6.

Come on, RV, we all know you are too old and lazy to do anything. ;)

I'd consider most of those actually signing with people we developed relationships with; most of which still continue in one form or another still. We didn't cozy up and treaty any of them for security though, nor was it "to be on the winning side" (as obvioused in your remark about how we seem to lose so much) .. We aren't out looking for the biggest kid in the sandbox and buying off his surrounding friends ..

Ordo Verde was not the cause of Karma, that is still !@#$%^&* IMO .. Those accusations of accepting the screenshot started against me from Momma Woody and TORN prior to [RL snatching me up suddenly from the world] and the accusations inherited into my Deputy MoFA Seth's lap as the one accepting them while someone else looked to be the 'cause' of Karma .. Whether or not he did receive any, I've still never got clarification since returning - but I know I was being accused before he was which puts a different light on the fact that someone is turning around offering/accusing him .. But I'll digress on that ancient topic .. Edited by Rayvon

How many times to I have to make this simple point? One might think a single time would be enough, but then again you have always excelled at misunderstanding the obvious. None of the NSO's treaties have ever been with an alliance in a completely secure position. NPO, for example, has had countless alliances waiting for an opportunity to jump at it since Karma, as evidenced by the number of times it has been rolled with little to no provocation. GATO is hardly what one could call a political heavyweight. NpO, when we were allied, was perhaps the best positioned of all our treaties both past and present. Even then, they were not undisputed rulers of the world. There is where NSO differs from your alliance. We forge relationships, and we stick with them for better or for ill. You, being true to your proud cookie-cutter tradition, immediately seek out the dominant alliance and ingratiate yourself to them. If you wish to pretend that the two are even remotely comparable, there is nothing I can do to stop you. However, know that no one else is fooled.

Come on, RV, we all know you are too old and lazy to do anything. ;)

There's the joke. I have no energy these days.

And I would argue that all of our treaties have been signed mostly because of the relationships we had with each particular alliance.  Yes, there are political calculations that go into it, but any alliance that says there are not is simply lying.  It's an idiotic argument.  The best way to judge an alliance's merit is on its own, independent of its allies.  In that regard, MI6's economic, military, and internal performances are second to none (at our relative size) on Bob.  That is simply not debatable.

And I would argue that all of our treaties have been signed mostly because of the relationships we had with each particular alliance.  Yes, there are political calculations that go into it, but any alliance that says there are not is simply lying.  It's an idiotic argument.  The best way to judge an alliance's merit is on its own, independent of its allies.  In that regard, MI6's economic, military, and internal performances are second to none (at our relative size) on Bob.  That is simply not debatable.

It is very much debatable. However, how well you manage your aid slots or how efficient you are in processing new applicants is irrelevant to the larger question. When all is said and done, your alliance will have made no mark on this world. You are irrelevant. In fact, you are worse than irrelevant. You are on whom embraces their own mediocrity.

It is very much debatable. However, how well you manage your aid slots or how efficient you are in processing new applicants is irrelevant to the larger question. When all is said and done, your alliance will have made no mark on this world. You are irrelevant. In fact, you are worse than irrelevant. You are on whom embraces their own mediocrity.

Good, good.  Let the hate flow through you.

NSO has consistently allied ex-heg alliances, and being on the losing side of wars is hardly cozying up to the power sphere. NSO members helped create the last war, and have created others. Former members too like Lennox have also caused wars and made the game fun.

Wait, you mean IRON has never been in a good position? Or NG? Or GATO? Come on... Fact is, regardless of what RV babbles on about, NSO is actually the cookie cutter, mediocre alliance that has barely done a damn thing. The mark that NSO has left on this world is a skid mark in its underwear. 

I'd consider most of those actually signing with people we developed relationships with; most of which still continue in one form or another still. We didn't cozy up and treaty any of them for security though, nor was it "to be on the winning side" (as obvioused in your remark about how we seem to lose so much) .. We aren't out looking for the biggest kid in the sandbox and buying off his surrounding friends ..

Ordo Verde was not the cause of Karma, that is still !@#$%^&* IMO .. Those accusations of accepting the screenshot started against me from Momma Woody and TORN prior to [RL snatching me up suddenly from the world] and the accusations inherited into my Deputy MoFA Seth's lap as the one accepting them while someone else looked to be the 'cause' of Karma .. Whether or not he did receive any, I've still never got clarification since returning - but I know I was being accused before he was which puts a different light on the fact that someone is turning around offering/accusing him .. But I'll digress on that ancient topic ..

You realize that that is exactly what MI6 does and that I only used those examples because RV was drooling all over himself in his stupidity correct? 

How many times to I have to make this simple point? One might think a single time would be enough, but then again you have always excelled at misunderstanding the obvious. None of the NSO's treaties have ever been with an alliance in a completely secure position. NPO, for example, has had countless alliances waiting for an opportunity to jump at it since Karma, as evidenced by the number of times it has been rolled with little to no provocation. GATO is hardly what one could call a political heavyweight. NpO, when we were allied, was perhaps the best positioned of all our treaties both past and present. Even then, they were not undisputed rulers of the world. There is where NSO differs from your alliance. We forge relationships, and we stick with them for better or for ill. You, being true to your proud cookie-cutter tradition, immediately seek out the dominant alliance and ingratiate yourself to them. If you wish to pretend that the two are even remotely comparable, there is nothing I can do to stop you. However, know that no one else is fooled.

A simple point? Projection maybe? You seem to be projecting everything NSO is onto MI6 mate. That is all. The moment NSO was conceived it sought out both NPO and NpO iirc. 

Also, TOP you heard it, there is not a single motherfucking alliance in CN that is willing to hit y'all. Not a goddamn one. RV said so. There are not any alliances lining up to attempt to take you out. Yup, RV needs another bib, his current one is full of drool. 

Its time for a new Sith Lord to rise, you have my full support.