A Memo From MI6

Coming from an alliance who managed to turn the 4 million NS they had in back in September of 2013 into 2.6 million NS now through a series of tactful political maneuvers... thanks?

Don't sweat it though, that 35% aid slot usage looks promising, you guys should be back on your feet in no time!

Yes, we made the mistake of not kissing up to those in power. But hey, there are plenty of syncophantic cookie-cutter alliances in the world anyway. No reason to overcrowd your party, eh?

And yes, we will be fine. We always are. The NSO is forever. It's a shame the same cannot be said for your alliance.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can blame it on alignment, if you wish.  It is certainly an easier perspective for you to take than to examine the reality your alliance faces - crumbling under its own crippling inadequacies.

Inadequacies? I can say with certainty that the NSO is one of few alliances without inadequacies. If it had wished, it could be in a comfortable position, aligned with a major power and never taking any risk or initiative. However, we saw that path led to stagnation and rejected it. We forged our own path. Aye, it's been a bumpy and difficult road at times, but we've never regreted the decision. Like it or not, we have had an impact on this world that your alliance has not. We've been the cause of wars. We've been the cause of political movements. Our alliance has a distinct personality (and no, your idioticly bland "Join MI6!" nonsense does not count as personality). The NSO is immortal, but you, when yet another of your alliances folds, will be remembered only as another generic cookie-cutter alliance that hadn't made a signal meaningful contribution to anything. So congratulations on being a slightly smaller version of MHA. I'm sure it must feel quite accomplishing.

We've been the cause of political movements. Our alliance has a distinct personality (and no, your idioticly bland "Join MI6!" nonsense does not count as personality)

I find it to be our best quality to be quite frank. Obligatory "Join Limitless Nexus".

So congratulations on being a slightly smaller version of MHA. I'm sure it must feel quite accomplishing.

I blame IYIyTh Edited by MitchellBade

We're more than a 4 man alliance you know!

Lies, all lies.

Also, MI6 -- now getting Rebel Virginia hate mail.

Was worried he fell off the face of the earth.

Another accomplishment to check off the list.

Congratulations James, Holton, Cynic, Myth.

Hey thanks! 

Will never forget the CB game we were playing when I got the "Are you IYIyTh from CN?" message while I was uh... not welcome in this realm.

MI6flag.png

In celebration of this, and many other accomplishments, feel free to stop by #MI6 on IRC or cn-mi6.com to establish an embassy.

I will when I am allowed back into both. I have great things to say to all of you and love you all so much

Sincerely,

Aunt Rota.

Edited by Rotavele

Lies, all lies.

Also, MI6 -- now getting Rebel Virginia hate mail.

Was worried he fell off the face of the earth.

Another accomplishment to check off the list.

I am sorry to disappoint you with my continued presence in this world. I am afraid I will haunt your dreams for some time more. Your alliance's existence is offensive to me. I shall dedicate all my remaining energies to eradicating this blight that is MI6.

Inadequacies? I can say with certainty that the NSO is one of few alliances without inadequacies. If it had wished, it could be in a comfortable position, aligned with a major power and never taking any risk or initiative. However, we saw that path led to stagnation and rejected it. We forged our own path. Aye, it's been a bumpy and difficult road at times, but we've never regreted the decision. Like it or not, we have had an impact on this world that your alliance has not. We've been the cause of wars. We've been the cause of political movements. Our alliance has a distinct personality (and no, your idioticly bland "Join MI6!" nonsense does not count as personality). The NSO is immortal, but you, when yet another of your alliances folds, will be remembered only as another generic cookie-cutter alliance that hadn't made a signal meaningful contribution to anything. So congratulations on being a slightly smaller version of MHA. I'm sure it must feel quite accomplishing.

So much to pick apart here but I'll just stick with the immortal part. NSO we be forever remembered, sure, but only as an AA that gets rolled everytime it sticks its head out.

Xoxo,
Kill

I am sorry to disappoint you with my continued presence in this world. I am afraid I will haunt your dreams for some time more. Your alliance's existence is offensive to me. I shall dedicate all my remaining energies to eradicating this blight that is MI6.

I would expect nothing less comrade. I'll work with you on the inside to help in your effort. This bunch of rabble really does need a stern talking to.

So much to pick apart here but I'll just stick with the immortal part. NSO we be forever remembered, sure, but only as an AA that gets rolled everytime it sticks its head out.

Xoxo,
Kill

I have never been one to consider an alliance's total NS as a marker of its quality, nor do the number of wars won mean anything to me. A great number of subpar alliances have grown to immense sizes and scored victories by cozying up to those in power. NSO has never kissed up to anyone to win. Though we might have suffered defeats, we have never lost our pride. Can your cookie-cutter say the same?

I have never been one to consider an alliance's total NS as a marker of its quality, nor do the number of wars won mean anything to me. A great number of subpar alliances have grown to immense sizes and scored victories by cozying up to those in power. NSO has never kissed up to anyone to win. Though we might have suffered defeats, we have never lost our pride. Can your cookie-cutter say the same?

In a word, Yes. I shall not trash talk your alliance because nothing will come of it. Instead I'll educate you. Allying another AA does not mean you are kissing ass, it means you are worth something and moving up. MI6 is full of people who have been defeated before. We know the pain, but under the MI6 banner we wont crumble, we wont falter. No we will continue  to do what we do best, grow and fuck shit up.

You know the best way to destroy MI6 is through the inside.

*cough, cough* join MI6.

Wait, if treatying an alliance is kissing up then RV, you must be forgetting NSO's past...

At one point NSO was allied to:

NPO (twice)

IRON

Ragnarok

GATO

NpO

Frostbite (w/NpO and other alliances)

and is currently allied to: 

NG

TLR

But yes, NSO is totally unique and has never once treatied an alliance in the power sphere ever... That is not including allying alliances like TPF/STA/NATO/Invicta and others who were attached to alliances within the power sphere. But yes, totally unique and never once bothered allying an alliance that was in or attached to the power sphere... Nope, never did it. Thanks for the rewrite of NSO history RV.  

In a word, Yes. I shall not trash talk your alliance because nothing will come of it. Instead I'll educate you. Allying another AA does not mean you are kissing ass, it means you are worth something and moving up. MI6 is full of people who have been defeated before. We know the pain, but under the MI6 banner we wont crumble, we wont falter. No we will continue  to do what we do best, grow and $%&@ !@#$ up.

Wait, if treatying an alliance is kissing up then RV, you must be forgetting NSO's past...

At one point NSO was allied to:

NPO (twice)

IRON

Ragnarok

GATO

NpO

Frostbite (w/NpO and other alliances)

and is currently allied to: 

NG

TLR

But yes, NSO is totally unique and has never once treatied an alliance in the power sphere ever... That is not including allying alliances like TPF/STA/NATO/Invicta and others who were attached to alliances within the power sphere. But yes, totally unique and never once bothered allying an alliance that was in or attached to the power sphere... Nope, never did it. Thanks for the rewrite of NSO history RV.  

Ha! You two are priceless. Did I say that treatying an alliance constitutes sycophancy? No, not in itself. Other factors must be considered, such as the security of the position being offered, and also the general demeanor of the alliances in question. TOP is in a position of unquestionable dominance, and the fact you continue to sign with their allies only reinforces the fact you want to be on their good side and in a safe position. Never has the NSO followed such a foreign policy. Then again, the NSO has ever always had a bit more spine than most.

Secondly, you adopt a nonthreatening demeanor. Your alliance does nothing to set itself apart from the rest of the cookie-cutter crowd. In fact, your little "join MI6" meme actually makes you more bland than the rest - at least they don't have to work hard to achieve their mediocry. You do nothing to challenge anything. You let the world shape you like putty. Would you like to keep pretending that your alliance has achieved anything, or will you kindly go back to your corner and keep quiet?

Ha! You two are priceless. Did I say that treatying an alliance constitutes sycophancy? No, not in itself. Other factors must be considered, such as the security of the position being offered, and also the general demeanor of the alliances in question. TOP is in a position of unquestionable dominance, and the fact you continue to sign with their allies only reinforces the fact you want to be on their good side and in a safe position. Never has the NSO followed such a foreign policy. Then again, the NSO has ever always had a bit more spine than most.

Secondly, you adopt a nonthreatening demeanor. Your alliance does nothing to set itself apart from the rest of the cookie-cutter crowd. In fact, your little "join MI6" meme actually makes you more bland than the rest - at least they don't have to work hard to achieve their mediocry. You do nothing to challenge anything. You let the world shape you like putty. Would you like to keep pretending that your alliance has achieved anything, or will you kindly go back to your corner and keep quiet?

Well the members of MI6 are not the ones to keep quiet. But you are right, we havent done much. But thats only when you compare us to NSO. The great and powerful NSO. Just typing the name make me quiver. The thought of their past accomplishments just makes me want to give my body to them. Oh gawd, if only they did do more. Wait no that is impossible, they did the most, no one will ever come close to doing as much as them.