On the merger of two of the Largest Nations in the Game.

Shave N Haircut

Learn the conservative way, my democratic friend. Step out of the cult known as the United States and step into something bigger.

1. I'm not a democrat.
  2. I'm not your friend.
  3. I'm European, not a US citizen.
  4. Even if I was conservative, the US is still a Federation, not a Confederation. Feel free to tell yourself that your state is a nation with more rights than it actually has, at the end of the day the world and the US will go on and your state will stay a mere federal subject.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there should be anything placed against nations merging/forming under the same banner. They should be allowed their own military, to control them conduct operations together. It is nothing more than forming an alliance together where there are no borders between the two nations and instead of multiple governments there is only one. The thought behind this was to not allow one single player to have all the power in this RP and that power would be gained through alliances. This is just one way of forming an alliance.

OK me and Maelstrom plan on pretty much merging to form the new China called the Dragon Empire similar to what you guys are doing with the United States. We are ok with using only one nation's stats if we had to as well in which case we would use his since his CN nation is a bit bigger than mine anyways.