CN give me back my nation

theenforced

You're nation has been delete for more than having one account. You know how hard it is for two people to run two seperate nations in one house? One IP oooohhhh stupid rule...

It's not like I have two nations. Plus these nations are completely different. Different alliances.  It's not like i was using my bro's account for my own gain. And why did you have to delete both of them?

I normally wouldn't post on these threads but I think you might have just gotten your poor brother's account deleted as well. 

No idea, not my decision.. I'm definitely not part of the holy temple of the Admin, so my word should not be taken as the Admin's words from his glorious lips that we dastardly mortals wait upon with bated breath. 

You agree not to create more than one player account in this game and understand that by creating or accessing more than one account you will be in violation of these terms and conditions. You understand that multiple user accounts from the same computer network are not allowed, even if the accounts are managed by different individuals.

Well there is your problem. Don't like the rules, don't agree to them and later complain that stuff happens.

Edited by xoindotnler

There have been dozens of attempts at creating another game similar to cybernations, the closest got... 10% maybe of the playerbase, most of which were CN players, the Wrath of Admin has cometh down upon you, should you seek mercy I shall provide you with absolution.

I just want my nation back... restarting isnt an option. I've gone too far to restart and ill probably  will get banned for my comments.

People probably thinking I am a hypocrite, I just want to mention that i stand by what i said but the game is still pretty fun.

You cannot get your nation back, as according to your statements you have had multies twice, you should read the rules carefully before joining a game, rather than simply clicking accept.