The German Empire is pleased to present...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knights111 was kind enough to grace Limitless Nexus with his presence, accept $6m cash with reason of "Aid for Upcoming Fight", then left without ever fighting.

At first I didn't care when he left as soon as he got a message from the enemy urging him not to fight, but then I realized I had already paid him to do just that. Although Knights111 is a special case, so I can't blame him for what he did.

May you live forever!

I'll happily pay you the money that the little guy owes you if you like. He is like you said a "special case".

Good posting is bad

You are just as annoying as Knights but no where near as entertaining so please stop. Yes, hes a fool but hes not one of the many mindless peons that run around this world doing "nothing". Let the kid dream and make mistakes for god's sake it isn't like his "terrible" posting or inability to follow solid advice, effects you greatly in the grand scheme of things.

You are just as annoying as Knights but no where near as entertaining so please stop. Yes, hes a fool but hes not one of the many mindless peons that run around this world doing "nothing". Let the kid dream and make mistakes for god's sake it isn't like his "terrible" posting or inability to follow solid advice, effects you greatly in the grand scheme of things.

Coming from the alliance that hi-jacked his attempt at resurrecting a failed alliance, making it a new and even more failed alliance.  Knights has started more alliances than i could shake a stick at and all of them have collapsed in a very short period of time.  Still he could have taken on your alliance name.  Japanese, but staffed by gaijin, who cannot even spell honour, let alone understand it.  You carry a them aloft which frankly is as out of place as Knights setting up a long standing and successful alliance.

Coming from the alliance that hi-jacked his attempt at resurrecting a failed alliance, making it a new and even more failed alliance.  Knights has started more alliances than i could shake a stick at and all of them have collapsed in a very short period of time.  Still he could have taken on your alliance name.  Japanese, but staffed by gaijin, who cannot even spell honour, let alone understand it.  You carry a them aloft which frankly is as out of place as Knights setting up a long standing and successful alliance.

coming from the dude that follows knights around replying to every post he makes with a raging hard on, it's hard to take anything you say too seriously.

For reference, CnaedmacAilpn is an even bigger fool than Knights111 could have ever aspired to be.

I love it when the king of the village Id**ts makes a resounding speech to move the masses.

You crow a lot about yourself, then you squawk when it bites you.  You give pathetic a very bad name

I love it when the king of the village Id**ts makes a resounding speech to move the masses.

You crow a lot about yourself, then you squawk when it bites you.  You give pathetic a very bad name

Did you just self-censor "idiot"?

Is this post meant to be ironic?

Weren't you the one who was praising his epic turnaround?

I said he should be given a chance to redeem himself. Then he left immediately after getting some aid for the purpose of fighting you with, signifying my desire to give him a chance at proving himself ended in failure.

I knew there was a high risk he wouldn't meet expectations, so I can't really act to surprised at what he did. I hold no grudges towards him for it, but he still screwed up the chance he was given by me to prove himself. What I find most interesting is how much you were bashing him before, as one his biggest critics. Then as soon as you feel you benefited from his actions somehow; you're making a point out of telling his critics they are more annoying or foolish than he is.

So even now when you've shifted your viewpoint to being on his side, you're still insulting him with every post you make to bash his critics. That him accepting aid and then running off with it is how he redeemed himself in your eyes is also very telling.

Although I agree with Leftbehind's sentiment on letting the kid dream and make mistakes, I just hope in the future he doesn't think everyone will be so forgiving if he runs off after receiving aid for something without fulfilling his duties. Edited by Methrage

I never said he redeemed himself. I did, however, receive an apology from him. He says he is willing to actually learn from his past at this time, and I believe him. He didn't want into a war with me, as he knew what I'm capable of. I'm fine with him not wanting to fight, as you yourself said members of LN are excused from wars that they don't want to participate in.

Edited by Neo Uruk

He has started yet another alliance, following the same pattern, a new nation joins, then gives all its cash to Knights.  The thread is here;

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122545-the-survivors-of-death-death-remnants/