The German Empire is pleased to present...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone keeping score answer 1 question?

Since knights111 is pending to the NSO, is this another failed start-up? I didn't see the disbandment thread, nor his post apocalyptic rage quit thread.

Secondly, as mentioned previously this has gotten so completely out of hand the # of threads being created. I petition Admin, please create a Knights111 forum. Furthermore, if it is possible please make it a hidden forum, or at the very least one which players have the ability to 'ignore'.

Let him go to NSO, with luck he will get them disbanded too.

I am going to NSO to do exactly what everyone has told me to do, i have no intentions of getting a government position there for a while. So, i welcome everyone to allow this thread to sink into the depths of the forums.

Ugh  :facepalm:

And how long till the next 'I quit!' thread?

For all the importance of any of these positions, he's currently sitting on my AA rather than TGE .. I suppose my page 1 question was answered in a roundabout way ...

Could someone keeping score answer 1 question?

Since knights111 is pending to the NSO, is this another failed start-up? I didn't see the disbandment thread, nor his post apocalyptic rage quit thread.

Secondly, as mentioned previously this has gotten so completely out of hand the # of threads being created. I petition Admin, please create a Knights111 forum. Furthermore, if it is possible please make it a hidden forum, or at the very least one which players have the ability to 'ignore'.

No, you won't find another thread on here for that purpose thankfully ..

Sithstone Rehabilitation Center is one of the best spanning multiple dimensions .. Just recently through the dimensional portals we had one Bob Fort or something like that. Couldn't quite catch what he said through his chattery teeth.

Also - on these forums, you do have an ignore option already. Go to the menu under your name in the top right of the forum (beside the Sign Out button) and go into your Manage Ignore Prefs and add whomever's names here ...

Keep dreaming CnaedmacAilpn, as long you haters are out there - our engines are fueled and ready to roll .. We've survived worse over 5 years ;)

I do not hate you, I feel sorry for you, Knights has been the kiss of death to everything he has touched thus far.  I should not be surprised though, from experience the New Pith Order will take in anything no one else wants. :popcorn:

I do not hate you, I feel sorry for you, Knights has been the kiss of death to everything he has touched thus far.  I should not be surprised though, from experience the New Pith Order will take in anything no one else wants. :popcorn:

Look, set your hatred for me aside for 2 seconds, will you? My alliances have affected no one, you are just letting them itch you to death. Get over it. You are one of the people that said "get in a real alliance" and now i am, and you do not like it? You obviously are just mad i didn't come back to Prussia, your little baby. Or whatever alliance you are in.

Don't feel sorry for us, we're far more active and alive than your alliance could wish to be.

Yes, we're inclusionists and willing to offer people a chance others won't. Not surprising someone from your affiliation would be about exclusion. You'd be surprised the gem's you can find out there when one get's a supportive location to work from without being manipulated and used.

Besides, your "concerns" are moot now. He's apparently too good for an academy. lol

Don't feel sorry for us, we're far more active and alive than your alliance could wish to be.

Yes, we're inclusionists and willing to offer people a chance others won't. Not surprising someone from your affiliation would be about exclusion. You'd be surprised the gem's you can find out there when one get's a supportive location to work from without being manipulated and used.

Besides, your "concerns" are moot now. He's apparently too good for an academy. lol

Oh we give people second chance, just not those who play people.

Dude, i was denied.

Don't go spreading lies now. We were willing to give you a chance, you chose not to go forward with the academy. As I said in your app thread, far more intelligent and older players than you go through it as well. It's about integration; you didn't even look at it. On average, our academy takes 5-10 minutes to get through - learn where the guides are; learn where the trades and tech section of the forum is and get your nation involved; learning to access and receiving access to our IRC channels; and a brief "exam" that puts it all together ..

I quote, "If you are going to make me do the academy, i am out."

Keep this attitude up and you won't learn a single thing about the game. Edited by Rayvon

Don't go spreading lies now. We were willing to give you a chance, you chose not to go forward with the academy. As I said in your app thread, far more intelligent and older players than you go through it as well. It's about integration; you didn't even look at it. On average, our academy takes 5-10 minutes to get through - learn where the guides are; learn where the trades and tech section of the forum is and get your nation involved; learning to access and receiving access to our IRC channels; and a brief "exam" that puts it all together ..

I quote, "If you are going to make me do the academy, i am out."

Keep this attitude up and you won't learn a single thing about the game.

i have future plans, and i have gone through at least 2 different academies in my time. I am not stupid, and will not be treated like one. You give me advice, and when i try to go by it, you deny me. I chose to leave because there is no freedom of choice there, and you wanted to force me into the academy. If you can excuse me, I have a CN life to live, and it will be without any alliance limiting me and my freedoms. It is a small chance any alliance wants to accept me, or ever will anyway, so its no use.

I count that as being denied. Because never, will i go into an alliance that DENIES freedoms.

Edited by Knights111

The advice you were given, was to get into an established alliance and learn the ropes. As a leader, teaching your nations you're responsible for is part of the job. Starting off with an academy - of which you didn't even know the contents, we could have simply only wanted you to paste a link to where our guides are located for all you know - is a great way to get your new nations integrated and indoctrinated. They learn the contents of the forum, learn the alliance structure and get to interact with other members in a more relaxed entry zone.

lol - if you think being required to go through an academy is trodding on your freedoms, than you have some bigger lessons to learn than you realize towards leadership.

You'd probably find you have more freedoms within an alliance like ours than you would anywhere else.

Good luck with TGE 8.0

I count that as being denied. Because never, will i go into an alliance that DENIES freedoms.

They all do to a certain extent, Knights111.  By even joining an alliance you are submitting yourself to the rules of that alliance. The academy of NSO is perhaps the least restrictive of such submissions on the table. Probably should have taken the 10 minutes to do so, as NSO was willing to give you the safe harbor and education you probably would have benefitted from.

Live and learn -- keep on rollin'.  Or re-rolling.  Best of luck.

EDIT:  Gin Fingers

Edited by Walshington

To be fair, NSO have been pretty generous to you. Throwing it back in their face is not a cool move. No AA is going to let you skip the entry academy as you above all need to learn what you are doing. There is no evidence of that. If you were MoFA at at ODN for a year and a junior minister at say NPO before that, then maybe. But you? No way Jose.

They all do to a certain extent, Knights111.  By even joining an alliance you are submitting yourself to the rules of that alliance. The academy of NSO is perhaps the least restrictive of such submissions on the table. Probably should have taken the 10 minutes to do so, as NSO was willing to give you the safe harbor and education you probably would have benefitted from.

Live and learn -- keep on rollin'.  Or re-rolling.  Best of luck.

EDIT:  Gin Fingers

I remember when I applied to New Sith Order back in April 2009, I don't believe I had to do the academic process but then again I did have a good idea of how the game operated. I agree that if Knights111 did want to be a part of New Sith Order then the academy process wouldn't have been taxing on him at all unless he had something to hide.

I remember when I applied to New Sith Order back in April 2009, I don't believe I had to do the academic process but then again I did have a good idea of how the game operated. I agree that if Knights111 did want to be a part of New Sith Order then the academy process wouldn't have been taxing on him at all unless he had something to hide.

Well guess what? I have nothing to hide, so obviously you do not know much about psychology. as i said, i have future plans that do not include any alliances.

For anyone: If you are a nation/ruler that is being messed with and disrespected on the forums, forum PM me.

The advice you were given, was to get into an established alliance and learn the ropes. As a leader, teaching your nations you're responsible for is part of the job. Starting off with an academy - of which you didn't even know the contents, we could have simply only wanted you to paste a link to where our guides are located for all you know - is a great way to get your new nations integrated and indoctrinated. They learn the contents of the forum, learn the alliance structure and get to interact with other members in a more relaxed entry zone.

lol - if you think being required to go through an academy is trodding on your freedoms, than you have some bigger lessons to learn than you realize towards leadership.

You'd probably find you have more freedoms within an alliance like ours than you would anywhere else.

Good luck with TGE 8.0

Sounds like NSO was more than generous. Most established AAs will make you go through some sort of schooling. Guess have fun with 100th incarnation of TGE