The German Empire is pleased to present...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My, how original, taking up a defunct alliance which failed at every turn, then obviously spending simply weeks of man hours coming up with a Flag, which is the flag of the German Federal Republic, turned around and with the coat of arms moved.

Probably the worst lineup in history

This^^, also knights you keep putting Prussian Confederation, you were never a member, as you were refused entry

One, you are not in the alliance in-game

Two, you were not in the conversation about forming in-game

Three, that position is of no use

One, nobody but yourself is.

Two, That would have to be the Monty-Python dead Parrot sketch, TGE being the Parrot.

Three, much like the alliance itself

A Khan position in a germanic themed AA?

Yes, well, he has had so many alliances on the go, he has difficulty remembering which theme it is. Also, along with your 'Kaiser' you have a God, a Tsar and a Czar.  Looks like confusion in the leadership line-up there.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

Not sure why I am listed as unofficial gov. I have put countless hours into this alliance as ShahRaja and 2nd in command. Auctor and hartfw, you need to set this kid straight before I go all valkyrie on this !@#$.

You were not in the topic that formed it in-game, and you have no plans of joining in-game. You have to join in--game to be official gov.

My, how original, taking up a defunct alliance which failed at every turn, then obviously spending simply weeks of man hours coming up with a Flag, which is the flag of the German Federal Republic, turned around and with the coat of arms moved.

This^^, also knights you keep putting Prussian Confederation, you were never a member, as you were refused entry

Two, That would have to be the Monty-Python dead Parrot sketch, TGE being the Parrot.

Yes, well, he has had so many alliances on the go, he has difficulty remembering which theme it is. Also, along with your 'Kaiser' you have a God, a Tsar and a Czar.  Looks like confusion in the leadership line-up there.

someone is clearly jealous that they weren't invited to the party..

Dude, it's not a big deal.

Edited by Knights111

There is no confusion. The glorious caliphate of Cologne and dual monarchy of Duisburg calls for £6 million of reps and a tennis coach from the heathen Prussian Confederation.

You should look to your Caliphate, I live in the region and have promised the locals a free kebab for every property of yours burned.  I am now Pasha and supreme owner of all Turkish Kebab shops in your once proud and mighty Caliphate, which I may ad is now part of the Turkish-Geman Empire.

someone is clearly jealous that they weren't invited to the party..

This is not a party just another wake.

Dude, it's not a big deal.

That is the most accurate thing you have said this far.

Also, Außenbeziehungen !! really, there is a lot to be said for not using Google, I know what you intended to mean, but this is just far more amusing

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

More German than he ever will be. I also helped.him out never got a name drop in there. He shall be my next target. Everyone trolled you again it looks like. 1 person. Wait what happened to Russia n Orpheus and ciab. Dead just dead. Stop posting laughing stock of the community now.

Edited by Mister black

ALL HAIL KAISER AUCTOR ALL HAIL KAISER AUCTOR ALL HAIL KAISER AUCTOR

ALL HAIL HARTFW ALL HAIL HARTFW ALL HAIL HARTFW

ALL HAIL TGE ALL HAIL TGE ALL HAIL TGE

He also has a Grand Druid (Celtic in origin).

I mean so did, Myth, Chim, and James. Oh and me

And me! MI6 be all over this bitch...

A former ally returns...Congrats guys! I pray you bring TGE back to its former glory. 

Wait, TGE had a glory period????