Old Men Sometimes Overstep

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please could you inform the AA to update their "About" information with a link to this thread, thanks!

More of a friendly notice rather than anything, as I wouldn't want anything to happen to your new protectorate.Of course, just for clarification, I have no ulterior motives, and wish these guys all the best.

I do think I am really starting to like you.

In b4 Reavers pays 72 mill to LT and Riot Squad,

P.S. Remember... Any aggressive action taken by Reavers and this is null and void. ;) Edited by Rotavele

holy crap

I was expecting someone would follow this up with a poop joke or something. Because old people can talk about bowel movements. In a great deal of detail and with genuine interest.

*sighs* Rush... Don't you know we're supposed to be jerks and terrible allies and not protect anything despite having done that time and again in the past?

Surely no one will ever believe your earnest vow of protection while yapping about things they know very little about because they know everything about everyone with their powers of clairvoyance?

Rush is official, Reavers AA is protected by the Last Remnants and everyone who has a problem with it or wants to discuss how crappy protectors they got can kindly $%&@ off.

*sighs* Rush... Don't you know we're supposed to be jerks and terrible allies and not protect anything despite having done that time and again in the past?

Surely no one will ever believe your earnest vow of protection while yapping about things they know very little about because they know everything about everyone with their powers of clairvoyance?

Rush is official, Reavers AA is protected by the Last Remnants and everyone who has a problem with it or wants to discuss how crappy protectors they got can kindly $%&@ off.

All aboard the soul train, baby, you're only as good as your last boogie.