Need a new alliance

I need a new alliance next round.

I raid micros and independents

I am good at nation building

I am good, but less so, at war details

I am currently  #16 of 521 this round

I play to win and am not concerned with pixelated honor or opposed to downdeclares. So I would like an alliance less concerned with winning the approval of the CNTE community for seeing their behaviour as honorable or brave (you're not a marine you're a videogamer) and more concerned with winning CNTE in the most effective manner possible regardless of how people react to their actions in the forum or whether they are seen as bullies.

I fight hard and spy op hard for my allies when requested, and don't start wars with large AA's unless instructed to do so.

What, if any, major alliances want to take me next round?

PS Warriors it was a pleasure fighting alongside you. I'm not leaving because I don't like you, or had a bad experience, I just want to look around.

Edited by John More Dread

IMO winning consists of several things

1. Winning wars, especially alliance wars

2. Propelling your AA forward and up to unexpected heights

3. Ending the round with a high NS rank

I also enjoy when it says

"This war is more destructive than 1296 of 1297 wars"

but that isn't really winning. Basically, anything that strengthens the position of your AA, nation, or both.

I appreciate and may very well accept the misfits offer but I'd like to hear more about your alliance, and how they survive even though they are so small.

John More Dread - you've had two months to get the idea who is who  around here - among "biggish" AAs. Not so many of them.  What you are being told and what is out there in fact could be a big difference really.

If you have no idea - just apply to TE Police. It seems they fit your description. Good luck  in your search :)

I am actually the leader of misfits. The others here are just basically being comedians. Misfits has been around since the middle of round 25. In misfits second round with roughly 15 members we managed to have a round winning nation that got first in NS. Since then we have gone up to 36 members and down to 8 nations. The 36 member round was basically because we had a nation join and bring 8-10 friends with them. We still actually have one of these nations because they enjoy the misfits. The reason our member count is low is completely our decision. We give nations the opportunity to learn and follow guides. When they do not put effort into the alliance they get removed. With the exception of 1-2 members our guys are very active and work together on better building and war strategies. If you are interested in misfits the best thing is to give it a round. The guys that constantly bash misfits have yet to give the alliance a shot for themselves. If you want to know more just message me in game

-kaboom

I am actually the leader of misfits. The others here are just basically being comedians. Misfits has been around since the middle of round 25. In misfits second round with roughly 15 members we managed to have a round winning nation that got first in NS. Since then we have gone up to 36 members and down to 8 nations. The 36 member round was basically because we had a nation join and bring 8-10 friends with them. We still actually have one of these nations because they enjoy the misfits. The reason our member count is low is completely our decision. We give nations the opportunity to learn and follow guides. When they do not put effort into the alliance they get removed. With the exception of 1-2 members our guys are very active and work together on better building and war strategies. If you are interested in misfits the best thing is to give it a round. The guys that constantly bash misfits have yet to give the alliance a shot for themselves. If you want to know more just message me in game

-kaboom

-kaboom

At least take the time to get a professional name for your alliance.

Make the alliance tomorrow and tell me what it is called, ill try to join. Thanks bro!

I'm assuming there will be a break between rounds.  Forum message me if you have a name preference.

-kaboom

Nice feel-good talk.  Makes you wonder what could happen if you stopped sabotaging your own success with the clown act on the OWF because it's been ongoing since round 25.

DEFCON 1, the misfits, and bad company have all sent me really convincing offers. As much as I respect your spy ring, Paul, I won't join it because I don't want the reputation as a spy, and I don't see how it would benefit me. I will think about it for a day or two, I appreciate you guys being such a friendly and supportive community.

Honestly I guess I'm just an optimist but they'd all be fun to play. Whoever I don't join this round, I hope the offer remains open in future  rounds.

I'd love to start a splinter alliance, but I'm kinda scared of playing a 3 man AA, so easy to ruin, so hard to get in the top spots with.

Edited by John More Dread

Nice feel-good talk.  Makes you wonder what could happen if you stopped sabotaging your own success with the clown act on the OWF because it's been ongoing since round 25.

I stick up for myself and my alliance? Is that not what you are suppose to do? Hate to tell you this nick, but Paul and his buddies are not 100% right all the time. I watch you constantly praise them in hopes of staying on there good side but that's not me. I stand up for myself and my alliance, if my mates or myself feel something was unfair, I will actually stick up for it. Perhaps we should give NDO the short end of the stick for 3 rounds straight. See how you react? See someone's perspective before assuming they are overboard. Edited by yung flow

Right about what exactly?  I care about as much about what Paul thinks as you think, the difference is that this "secret spy ring" running joke is funny and you are not.  You are aware it is a joke, right?

Hartfw, even though he doesn't want to join, do you still want to do that 3 man alliance?

Its me, you, and anyone else approved by either of us.  I'm in.

I stick up for myself and my alliance? Is that not what you are suppose to do? Hate to tell you this nick, but Paul and his buddies are not right 100% right all the time. I watch you constantly praise them in hopes of staying on there good side but that's not me. I stand up for myself and my alliance, if my mates or myself feel something was unfair, I will actually stick up for it. Perhaps we should give NDO the short end of the stick for 3 rounds straight. See how you react? See someone's perspective before assuming they are overboard.

Your problem is that everything is about you. You trigger most of your negative attention. You've been self destructing for a long time now and you blame everyone else for it. NDO has had the short end of the stick numerous times. They were downdeclared twice just last round. Both times they were vastly outnumbered in nukes. Figures you wouldn't take time from your busy schedule to take a look at someone's elses war and just assume it's only happening to you. You have a bone to pick with everyone? I couldn't care less, but you'll want to consider the other people in your AA who trust you to represent them. I'm not sure them or your allies will appreciate you committing them to a 3 round crusade because you can't control your anger.

Listen, I know most of you want to make this thread about misfits, or the search for an alliance by the OP.  But its not.  Its about the new aa that will be coming next round.  An aa that will be unlike any other in TE or SE, and will be great and excellent.