Peace

The parties of the North Star Federation, Guinness, Riot Society, and Lavender Town have agreed to the following terms.
White Peace for Guinness.
Peace for the North Star Federation in return for 78 Million Dollars in Reps.
If any nation, Guinness or Lavender Town, attacks either party, they will have to seek their own peace.
The North Star Federation would also like to issue an apology for how things were handled on the OWF previously.

Signed:
North Star Federation:
Emperor- Crv24
Regent- Saxplayer
Commander of Foreign Affairs- Empirical
Commander of Internal Affairs- AstroGnomy
Commander of Defense- IBSwagner
Commander of Finance- Jaybooker

Guinness
Provost- Vosegus

Riot Society
El Presidente- BringMeTheHorizon

Lavender Town
Mayor of Lavender Town- Franz

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pleasure getting this whole thing to close, don't be afraid to talk to me if there is ever a problem. I'm not here to bite. Also, I like the contrived apology. 

Kaskusalt-1.png

Kaskus hereby declares victory over everyone involved in this war.

Technically, Kaskus did launch more wars than any RIOT member nation in this conflict. RIOT literally had 0 offensive wars, and NSF surrendered to RIOT.

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

I'm dying... NSF is paying reps for defending their protectorate?

o/ BMTH
o/The Riot war machine

To be fair, they defended their protectorate in the most idiotic way possible. Who the hell "counter-raids" and then says they didn't declare war?

I'm dying... NSF is paying reps for defending their protectorate?

o/ BMTH
o/The Riot war machine

I have very little respect for someone who doesn't respect themselves. From my perspective, NSF was " winning" and shall it escalate, NSF/Guin side would of won hands down.

Whoever signed this in NSF, You have no respect for yourself or your alliance. It was incredibly stupid to pay reparations for protecting an ally in a war you would win no doubt. Now you're giving the people who raided you free cash. Not only have you inflated their egos dramatically, you've made your alliance look like weak and made yourself a target for future raiders now that they know they can get something extra from you than just tech.

This right here pretty much solidified you guys won't be having a bright future for a long time. No one wants to be allied to or join an alliance made up of pussies.

So all in all, congratulations Lavender Town and RIOT. You guys deserve it. I hope you spend the free money well and since this is literally the third time Guin/NSF surrendered, I couldn't blame you one bit for doing it again. There's no back bone in that alliance and they do not respect themselves enough to make it in Planet Bob.

P.S. Why the fuck would you apologize for your comments on the OWF when they said even worse shit to you on here? The strong will survive I guess. Natural Selection.

I have very little respect for someone who doesn't respect themselves. From my perspective, NSF was " winning" and shall it escalate, NSF/Guin side would of won hands down.
Whoever signed this in NSF, You have no respect for yourself or your alliance. It was incredibly stupid to pay reparations for protecting an ally in a war you would win no doubt. Now you're giving the people who raided you free cash. Not only have you inflated their egos dramatically, you've made your alliance look like weak and made yourself a target for future raiders now that they know they can get something extra from you than just tech.
This right here pretty much solidified you guys won't be having a bright future for a long time. No one wants to be allied to or join an alliance made up of !@#$%*^.
So all in all, congratulations Lavender Town and RIOT. You guys deserve it. I hope you spend the free money well and since this is literally the third time Guin/NSF surrendered, I couldn't blame you one bit for doing it again. There's no back bone in that alliance and they do not respect themselves enough to make it in Planet Bob.
P.S. Why the $%&@ would you apologize for your comments on the OWF when they said even worse !@#$ to you on here? The strong will survive I guess. Natural Selection.

Do you think that I don't already know such things.

Do you think that I don't already know such things.

You just became the laughing stock of Planet Bob. I've been here for 7 years and argued with probably 500 people. This is the only thing that's ever made me mad in a sense.

How fucking retarded can you fucking be?

I really hope someone beats the shit out of your pathetic alliance.

You literally negotiated with terrorists.

You literally failed your people and alliance members.

You literally managed to pull off the most pathetic deal ever done.

You literally paid reps to an alliance 1/10th of your size that you were winning against because they attacked your protectorate.

You literally have to be the worst alliance and worst alliance leader ever. I promise if ever in a position and I can, I will declare war on every NSF government member that signed this and beat the shit out of your nations in the name of your alliance members.

You've literally made everyone laugh at you.

This is so fucking retarded that I can't tell if it's a joke or not. If this is some kind of scheme to make people pissed and think you're the most pathetic alliance that existed, it worked on me. I really hope this is a joke. If you have an ally or member left in NSF in a month, I will be surprised.

You do know you just opened yourself and Guinness up to raids you won't be able to defend from right? Holy fuck I really hope this is a joke. Edited by Rotavele

You just became the laughing stock of Planet Bob. I've been here for 7 years and argued with probably 500 people. This is the only thing that's ever made me mad in a sense.
How !@#$@#$ retarded can you !@#$@#$ be?
I really hope someone beats the !@#$ out of your pathetic alliance.
You literally negotiated with terrorists.
You literally failed your people and alliance members.
You literally managed to pull off the most pathetic deal ever done.
You literally paid reps to an alliance 1/10th of your size that you were winning against because they attacked your protectorate.
You literally have to be the worst alliance and worst alliance leader ever. I promise if ever in a position and I can, I will declare war on every NSF government member that signed this and beat the !@#$ out of your nations in the name of your alliance members.
You've literally made everyone laugh at you.
This is so !@#$@#$ retarded that I can't tell if it's a joke or not. If this is some kind of scheme to make people pissed and think you're the most pathetic alliance that existed, it worked. I really hope this is a joke.

Rotavele, do you think that I don't know such things.

Haha actually turns out NSF are worse than Rota. Impressive.

It seems the neo uruk clause didn't make it up there. Neo uruk, you have to get your own peace.

Well that's just rude. Edited by Neo Uruk